Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tonight proved that the only way Haye can beat Wlad in Germany is by KO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight proved that the only way Haye can beat Wlad in Germany is by KO!

I hope Adam Booth and David Haye were watching the fight tonight. It was a close fight I had Macklin winning but 2 judges scored it 116-112 to Sturm!!

If Adam Booth had the gameplan that was similar to the gameplan they had against Valuev then forget it.

Tonight has confirmed that the only way Haye can beat Wlad is to KO him. Otherwise he would need to win at least 9 rounds to get a decision in Germany...

Umm, I am a Sturm hater and I had him winning the fight or a draw. You do know that that Judge was from Mexico right? Look at the punch stats, they are even. Sturm landed the harder/accurate shots and Macklin swung wildy landing pitter patter shots. Jim Watts had it a draw and he was rooting for Macklin.

And David Haye couldnt outbox Wlad if Adam Booth was the Ref and the Judge and they were fighting in his house.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      I hope Adam Booth and David Haye were watching the fight tonight. It was a close fight I had Macklin winning but 2 judges scored it 116-112 to Sturm!!

If Adam Booth had the gameplan that was similar to the gameplan they had against Valuev then forget it.

Tonight has confirmed that the only way Haye can beat Wlad is to KO him. Otherwise he would need to win at least 9 rounds to get a decision in Germany...
      Sturm is a muslim. If you were a real Naz fan you would have scored it for him.

I had it 117-111 Sturm.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
        Umm, I am a Sturm hater and I had him winning the fight or a draw. You do know that that Judge was from Mexico right? Look at the punch stats, they are even. Sturm landed the harder/accurate shots and Macklin swung wildy landing pitter patter shots. Jim Watts had it a draw and he was rooting for Macklin.

And David Haye couldnt outbox Wlad if Adam Booth was the Ref and the Judge and they were fighting in his house.

116-112 is too wide for that fight. Sturm landed the more eye-catching shots but Macklin was pressing more. I thought Macklin just did enough work to get the decision..

Haye's gameplan may be/have been to use his speed to get in out of range as quickly as possible and nick the rounds. I hope he doesn't take this approach..

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post

I had it 117-111 Sturm.
          Wazaa's ******ed boyfriend? am I close.

Comment

I had it 117-111 Sturm.
            LOL I'm a white christian mate.

And I don't score fights on race

Comment

Haye wouldn't win a decision in England either, it's not that kind of fight. Haye knows what he has to do to win and it's clear as day to all boxing fans that he can't outbox Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                LOL I'm a white christian mate.

And I don't score fights on race
                My mistake then sorry. I was taking the piss btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe2608 View Post
                  Haye wouldn't win a decision in England either, it's not that kind of fight. Haye knows what he has to do to win and it's clear as day to all boxing fans that he can't outbox Wlad.
                  You never know what Booth has up his sleeve though.

I agree that Haye can't outbox Wlad. He need's to KO him and I hope that is the plan..

Comment

My mistake then sorry. I was taking the piss btw.
                    I know you were pal..

Comment

Working...
                    X