Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Tyson vs prime Hearns,Hagler,Leonard and Duran on the same night.Does Tyson win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Tyson vs prime Hearns,Hagler,Leonard and Duran on the same night.Does Tyson win?

I know these fighters are smaller then Tyson, that is why I am saying all 4. Lets say Tyson in 1995 had to fight all 4 of these guys at their best on the same night. Tyson's skill by this year is diminished. So lets say if Tyson fought each of these guys on one night individually, would he be able to pull it off and beat all 4 or would he get stopped by the 3rd or 4th fighter?

Lets say Tsyon beats the first fighter. He wont get a quick rest. The second fighter would immediately jump in the ring and challenge him.

List the order of fighters you think should face Tyson first to last to get the job done.

I remember George Foreman doing something like this after his loss to Ali.

come on guys

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      I know these fighters are smaller then Tyson, that is why I am saying all 4. Lets say Tyson in 1995 had to fight all 4 of these guys at their best on the same night. Tyson's skill by this year is diminished. So lets say if Tyson fought each of these guys on one night individually, would he be able to pull it off and beat all 4 or would he get stopped by the 3rd or 4th fighter?

Lets say Tsyon beats the first fighter. He wont get a quick rest. The second fighter would immediately jump in the ring and challenge him.

List the order of fighters you think should face Tyson first to last to get the job done.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...46&postcount=8

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post

Actually Tyson skills DIDN'T dimish, he just wasn't fighting BUMS anymore and was fighting the likes of Evander Holyfield who has BETTER skill. Tyson knocks them all out, none of them can take his punch.

Comment

Who do you think he is? 'Honey' Roy Palmer or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Science View Post
            Actually Tyson skills DIDN'T dimish, he just wasn't fighting BUMS anymore and was fighting the likes of Evander Holyfield who has BETTER skill. Tyson knocks them all out, none of them can take his punch.

Do you seriously believe Mike Tyson after prison was the same man as before?

He was in prison for 3 years. His last fight before prison was 1991, and his next one was in 1995.

You've got to be kidding me.

You're right that he would destroy them all, though. Look what he did to Michael Spinks. It would be all KOs in the 1st round.

Comment

I'll answer it seriously, why not

Yes Tyson wins. Size difference is too much, hes a legit 220 lbs heavy in 1995, and while past his best, hes legit top 5 heavyweight in the WORLD. No matter how much you want to say he declined, he is still elite level here, he is not the heavyweight part time amateur guy that Hagler and SRL may have sparred at their gym.

All 4 are getting stopped, they can try to use movement to avoid a KO loss but they arent going to be scoring so they have no way to outpoint.

You can look at something like RJJ vs Ruiz, and I would say Tyson was better than Ruiz, the fab 4 are significantly smaller than a cruiserweight RJJ. Ruiz was a guy picked for RJJ who would allow him to use his speed on the outside along with movement to score a wide UD. I cant see the fab 4 being effective in trying to dart in and out with Tyson, while scoring enough to win rounds and not get caught.

there I answered seriously, idk its interesting enough

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                I'll answer it seriously, why not

Yes Tyson wins. Size difference is too much, hes a legit 220 lbs heavy in 1995, and while past his best, hes legit top 5 heavyweight in the WORLD. No matter how much you want to say he declined, he is still elite level here, he is not the heavyweight part time amateur guy that Hagler and SRL may have sparred at their gym.

All 4 are getting stopped, they can try to use movement to avoid a KO loss but they arent going to be scoring so they have no way to outpoint.

You can look at something like RJJ vs Ruiz, and I would say Tyson was better than Ruiz, the fab 4 are significantly smaller than a cruiserweight RJJ. Ruiz was a guy picked for RJJ who would allow him to use his speed on the outside along with movement to score a wide UD. I cant see the fab 4 being effective in trying to dart in and out with Tyson, while scoring enough to win rounds and not get caught.

there I answered seriously, idk its interesting enough
                I was thinking putting leonard in there first to use his fancy footwork to make tyson miss and get him tired.

Comment

Tyson was accustomed to taking shots of guys 200lb plus.

I think the movement and speed may cause a problem for Tyson though. But at the same time they would feel very ucomfortable getting pressured by Tyson

When Tyson connects, and he will it would be over especially if he lands on hearns

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                    Do you seriously believe Mike Tyson after prison was the same man as before?

He was in prison for 3 years. His last fight before prison was 1991, and his next one was in 1995.

You've got to be kidding me.

You're right that he would destroy them all, though. Look what he did to Michael Spinks. It would be all KOs in the 1st round.
                    No they didn't diminish. Tyson fought a ****load of bums pre-prison and looked better then he actually was. In fact, Tyson POST PRISON, was a stronger, heavier harder puncher then the KID TYSON preprison, although after prison he had less movement.

Comment

Working...
                    X