No announcement yet.

"Mayweather's Style Wouldn't Work in a Street Fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    Floyd be like. Hold on let me shoot this xylocaine and get my trt shot.

Comment

That's Mike from breaking bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        The old guy has some moves

I think we just found Leo Sta Cruz's next opponent

Comment

And a street fighters style will never make a $250 million dollar payday.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            Unless Tyson gets reincarnated in someone else's body.

Comment

Any credible striker in any form is dangerous...its a video...the guy obviously is schooled in the street as hes calm and handles it like he was shopping...this doesn't mean Floyd outside the ring would...its all speculation..as to floyds style?Well against average nobodies yea he SHOULD win....fighting inside then fighting outside a ring has its advantages and disadvantges...Floyd is the type who would lose many fights out side the ring,it is what it is.
              Last edited by juggernaut666; 06-08-2015, 05:53 PM.

Comment

lol damn how old was dude? he looked old as f**k, but yeah he had some skills

that pull counter was sweet

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                  This thread was actually a compliment to Mayweather more than anything but I realise how sensitive his fanbase is so maybe I should have made it easier to comprehend.

Comment

Pull counter was amazing

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
                      Any credible striker in any form is dangerous...its a video...the guy obviously is schooled in the street as hes calm and handles it like he was shopping...this doesn't mean Floyd outside the ring would...its all speculation..as to floyds style?Well against average nobodies yea he SHOULD win....fighting inside then fighting outside a ring has its advantages and disadvantges...Floyd is the type who would lose many fights out side the ring,it is what it is.
                      floyd came from a rough background, most boxers do really. i think it's safe to assume that these guys have dabbled in street fights growing up.

Comment

Working...
                      X