No announcement yet.

'I can't hang out with Floyd, I'm tired of running from Pacquiao' - 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I can't hang out with Floyd, I'm tired of running from Pacquiao' - 50 Cent

"I can't hang out with Floyd no more, I'm tired of running from Manny Pacquiao" - Rapper / boxing promoter Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson.

Link: http://www.examiner.com/article/mayw...aining-dirrell

50 calling it like it is

Comment

If 50 really wants to get under Mayweather's skin, just tell everybody why they're really not friends anymore

Comment

Lol this is 50 just getting on Top Rank's good side. Floyd is not running from Pacquiao.

But I like this, I hope 50 keeps egging Mayweather about Pacquiao and gets all the fans against Floyd. I want this to catch major media attention in the sports world as well as the hip hop media. This will add fire to Mayweather vs Pacquiao and make it more popular than it already is.

Of course Pacquiao can ruin everything by losing to Marquez, or winning by robbery. 50 is doing some work now for Pacquiao, it's up to Pacquiao to do his part.

Comment

Floyd not fighting anymore. I don't see why I'm the only person who kind realizes that

He hasn't been the same getting out of jail. That's a fact

Comment

at least he's not lying...

Comment

Pacqiuao cant deal with weak piss drinker bumquez..floyd toyed with bumquez..50 actin like a lil hurt b1tch

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                Floyd not fighting anymore. I don't see why I'm the only person who kind realizes that

He hasn't been the same getting out of jail. That's a fact
                He'll fight. There's no one big enough available to sign a fight with right now.

I'm hoping for Canelo or Martinez, but Canelo is going to fight Cotto/Trout next, you can bet on that[Hopefully it's Cotto]. Martinez already said the Mayweather fight can wait, and he will fight Chavez Jr again. Pacquiao can't even get rid of Marquez in 3 tries and I don't expect him to look spectacular in his 4th try, I think he'll lose again[officially or unofficially].

I hate the thought of the Berto/Guerrero winner vs Mayweather. It makes me vomit. Actually, BRB, i'm going to vomit right now just thinking about it.

Back.

Danny Garcia, Lucas Matthysse, Marcos Maidana vs Mayweather sounds more fun than the thought of Mayweather-Berto/Guerrero. Give me Mayweather vs Kirkland, Mayweather vs Angulo, Mayweather vs Trout[if he beats Cotto], over Mayweather vs Guerrero.

Comment

50 realized floyd had no intentions on making the pacquiao.

I know floyd has all the skills in the world, but something about Pac just brings the vagina out of him. He seems to see pac as his kryptonite.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                    If 50 really wants to get under Mayweather's skin, just tell everybody why they're really not friends anymore
                    He just did.

Comment

Working...
                    X