• Show
Clear All

• Are You a Winky Wright Fan?

Who enjoys watching Winky fights?
    Yes
    68.42%
    No
    31.58%

I do, and I like him as a person, he'll fight anybody.

Comment

I like the guy... he's very talented

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
        I do, and I like him as a person, he'll fight anybody.
        lol Shanus lol

Comment

I like winky a lot, I liked the way both he and Taylor in the lead upto their fight, he shows his opponents a lot of repsect

Comment

Depends on who he's fighting really. I'm a fan of Wright, no doubt but even I admit he can be boring at times. I know he's a very technical, "chess player" kind of fighter but he has to realize that the majority of the people who watch this sport, don't understand his style.

I thought he was great against Mosley both times he beat him, he clearly dominated Trinidad, and I thought he beat Taylor. Winky just needs to "right" opponet to look good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              lol Shanus lol
              Vasquez, Simon, Mosley, Trinidad (Not so much as the previous 3, but was still dangerous at the time), Vargas, Taylor (which I thought he won) and Hopkins, 16 lb's above his natural weight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                Depends on who he's fighting really. I'm a fan of Wright, no doubt but even I admit he can be boring at times. I know he's a very technical, "chess player" kind of fighter but he has to realize that the majority of the people who watch this sport, don't understand his style.

I thought he was great against Mosley both times he beat him, he clearly dominated Trinidad, and I thought he beat Taylor. Winky just needs to "right" opponet to look good.
                Lol. That "right" opponent being a fighter who began their career south of what they fight Winky at. Correct?

He needs to decisively beat some real MW's. Even Sammy boy gave him trouble- a "True" Middleweight fighter.

Comment

I'm a huge fan of his style, and he will fight anyone, never turns down challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Shanus View Post
                    Vasquez, Simon, Mosley, Trinidad (Not so much as the previous 3, but was still dangerous at the time), Vargas, Taylor (which I thought he won) and Hopkins, 16 lb's above his natural weight.
                    no not that... i'm a fan of winky...
                    i just didn't think i'd see you here

Comment

Working...
                    X