Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why does popular,successful celebrities commit suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theres more to life then money/bitches/fame even with all these worldly pleasures their hearts cannot be at peace, it makes you think.

Comment

Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Sid Vicious, Jacob Miller, etc...what do they have in common?

They all died at age 27.

There's a myth of this 27 club dating as far back as the late 80's, and who knows if this is true. And only the biggest stars of any music era seemed to be coincidental to their deaths.

Kurt burning out rather than fading away, according to some unconfirmed account, was part of his plan to join this prestigious 27 club.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
        Kurt Cobain, Jimi Hendrix, Jim Morrison, brian Jones, Janis Joplin, Sid Vicious, Jacob Miller, etc...what do they have in common?

They all died at age 27.

There's a myth of this 27 club dating as far back as the late 80's, and who knows if this is true. And only the biggest stars of any music era seemed to be coincidental to their deaths.

Kurt burning out rather than fading away, according to some unconfirmed account, was part of his plan to join this prestigious 27 club.
        Sid died at only 21.........

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Sid died at only 21.........
          Yeah my bad mate was listening at pistol's "Did you no wrong" while typin' he's not supposed to be on the list LOL!

Comment

A lot of these people have manic depressive personalities which can't just be cured by a few quid in the bank

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Weak mind puss bags,i have been through more then that turd bag kurt cobain ever did theres no shotgun in my mouth.
              really?

i guess you and him were best friends

Comment

More Money More Problem like Big Poppa

Comment

Originally posted by James Bond View Post
                  FYI....Money, doesn't buy happiness.
                  You can be happy or sad if you have money, it's very difficult to be anything but sad when you are broke.

Comment

They get bored and descend into self loathing. Really rich people eventually get fed up with a superficial existence. Easy prey for drug/alcohol addiction and suicide. Seems ridiculous to me since I'd never get bored of unlimited money, horny female groupies, and yes men, but to each their own.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
                      They get bored and descend into self loathing. Really rich people eventually get fed up with a superficial existence. Easy prey for drug/alcohol addiction and suicide. Seems ridiculous to me since I'd never get bored of unlimited money, horny female groupies, and yes men, but to each their own.
                      Damn right! Even Oscar de la Hoya, in his book said that once at a party he started to cry because he felt lonely.

I've been diagnosed with manic depression bipolar disorder and get depressed momentary whenever I think of all my motha ****in' problems but I never think about commiting suicide.

That's the cowards way out and I may get sad from time to time but I ain't going out like a little punk *****.

Comment

Working...
                      X