No announcement yet.

Upset??? IBF 130lb eliminator Jose Pedraza vs Micheal Farenas tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upset??? IBF 130lb eliminator Jose Pedraza vs Micheal Farenas tonight

Tonight in Puerto Rico. Undefeated Jose Pedraza fights Micheal Farenas in a 130lb IBF eliminator. Pedraza is 18-0 (12KO) but don't know if he's been tested yet. Farenas is a exciting fighter who always brings it and has a solid chin. Farenas has been fighting for IBF title shot and has yet been able to fight Rances Berthemely.

Could there be a upset tonight in Puerto Rico or Pedraza is just too good for the game Farenas??

By the way the fight will be on direct tv ppv

Direct TV PPV??? Damn that sucks bro, I wanted to see that scrap.

Comment

Farenas is scrappy and tough, dunno if he'll upset though... has to pretty much be by KO

Comment

Pedraza better be ready cuz this a huge step up for him. Farenas is no joke.

Comment

Two of the year's biggest robberies have been in Puerto Rico. Jose Lopez vs. Roberto Castaneda and Danny Garcia vs. Mauricio Herrera.

Pedraza seems like he has a decent chin, and all he has to do to win in Puerto Rico is go the distance. I think Pedraza survives, and therefore wins.

Comment

Be an upset to me if Pedraza won. Hammerfist will bomb this kid out

Comment

What time does it come on?

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
                Two of the year's biggest robberies have been in Puerto Rico. Jose Lopez vs. Roberto Castaneda and Danny Garcia vs. Mauricio Herrera.

Pedraza seems like he has a decent chin, and all he has to do to win in Puerto Rico is go the distance. I think Pedraza survives, and therefore wins.
                Dude, his backyard with a PR judge and PR ref.....just has to not get KO'd

Comment

Any links?
                  I dont have direct TV

Comment

Originally posted by PRchamp View Post
                    Tonight in Puerto Rico. Undefeated Jose Pedraza fights Micheal Farenas in a 130lb IBF eliminator. Pedraza is 18-0 (12KO) but don't know if he's been tested yet. Farenas is a exciting fighter who always brings it and has a solid chin. Farenas has been fighting for IBF title shot and has yet been able to fight Rances Berthemely.

Could there be a upset tonight in Puerto Rico or Pedraza is just too good for the game Farenas??

By the way the fight will be on direct tv ppv
                    The only way Farenas wins is by stoppage since we all know how corrupt the PRPBC is.
                    Last edited by LaSombra; 11-14-2014, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X