So I trained my bird to **** on people.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      About 6 months back I was out in Philly and a ran accross this wounded eagle on the side of the road. Needless to say (and against my wife's wishes) I captured him, and have been nursing him back to health.

Well, recently I have been training the eagle (Donovan) to fly using hand clap signals. I noticed that when I clap 3x in succession that he ****s. Weird, I know.

Then it hit me.

There's this large Latino fellow who lives in my building. Who's always jumping up and down on Saturday nights yelling "derecho, izquierda, uno dos". Making a ton of ruckus. I thought he was working out but he never looses weight.

Anyways, yesterday he comes out of our building as I'm on the roof flying Donovan around. As he's standing there talking to this scrawny pipsqeak wearing a giants jersey. Showing off his new 49ers coffee mug, burrito in his mouth. I decided to put Donovan's skills to the test. First we did a couple of fly overs to get the altitude correct. Then *clap, clap, clap* and sure as **** (pun intended) direct hit! All down his shirt and in his coffee mug. He looked up and started spewing a couple things in Latino, waiving his fist in the air. He was pissed, What a way to start the morning off. I probably ruined his day.

O'well, a wise man once told me "**** happens"

classic lounge thread.

Comment

spewing things in latino

Comment

Who's always jumping up and down on Saturday nights yelling "derecho, izquierda, uno dos". Making a ton of ruckus. I thought he was working out but he never looses weight.

Comment

i love how you named a bird "donovan."

Comment

Seems like Donovan is back 100% from his injuries.

Comment

Lmao funny arse thread lol, bunch of cool fucks! lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X