Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What factor was most responsible for Alvarez's victory last night?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What factor was most responsible for Alvarez's victory last night?

As usual, after a big fight, NSB absolutely refuses to give credit to the victor and instead opts to bring out the excuses. Half of you ****s were backing Perro big time yesterday, now all I see in the threads on the front page are excuses ranging from clinical depression to use of EPO to Amir Khan beating Angulo up too much in sparring to the fight being fixed and the normal downgrading of an opponent half of you twits picked to win after he's been savagely beaten.

Believe me when I say that the above selected portion is not even half of what's currently going on in threads in this ****hole right now.

So which is it, ****s? Which factor is most responsible for Alvarez's victory last night? Was it Obama? The illuminati? Tony Weeks?

Weigh in.
    I'm just a bitter cunt who refuses to give him credit.
    10.81%
    I'm not a bitter cunt. Alvarez is just a better fighter.
    89.19%

surely you've been here long enough, why are you surprised? i see this after every big fight on here. alot of people like to root for the underdog, or against a fighter they dislike. when it doesnt work out the excuses come out in full force. and they like to rehash past fights and sometimes imaginable fights to discredit a fighters performance

Comment

Angulo deciding to make up for lost sleep in the first 5 rounds last night.

Comment

I'm a bitter **** but Canelo deserves the credit, he did what he had to do and looked good.

Comment

Perro had diarrhea.

Comment

Angulo's turtle like speed and his lack of defense. Canelo was taking many breaks like he usually does and Angulo was just too slow to form anything and ate everything he threw. But Alvarez did get to practice some defense which look good against the slower opponent. The shoulder roll off the ropes was pretty neat. I think Canelo could have stopped him earlier if he just pressured him a bit. Instead he was content picking him apart and taking breaks in between.

Comment

I picked Canelo to win and Canelo should be given props, but that was the worst, slowest and weakest version of Angulo I've ever seen. I'm not even sure he could even knockout Amir Khan last night, if Khan let him punch him flush several times. Some will say Canelo made him look like that, and maybe he did to an extent, but Canelo didn't do a whole lot of moving. He stood in the pocket and fired off the same combo's repeatedly and Angulo just stood there and took them like a punching bag.

Comment

I always expected Canelo to win it, I just didn't expect Angulo to erm, do whatever it was he was doing.

Comment

That shoryuken uppercut he Nelo landed at the end. He wound that phukker up and then threw it. He telegraphed it and El Puppito just took it.

Comment

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
                    Angulo deciding to make up for lost sleep in the first 5 rounds last night.
                    Angulo looked good when he actually threw punches lol

Comment

Working...
                    X