Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaca de Dinero / Canelo...are you still interested?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaca de Dinero / Canelo...are you still interested?

I'm still intrigued by the battle of these two mexican divas. Ever since they popped on the scene, yapping off about one another, I was thinking that these two would eventually match up.

Would you still be interested in these two fighting, perhaps at 160? I know I am.

Note: comments about GBP/TR is irrelevant and need not be brought up ad nauseum
    Hell yeah, I still want to see it. It has war written all over it
    44.44%
    Naw, not interested in these club fighters
    16.67%
    I need to see them both win more impressively
    5.56%
    I have the hots for cocaine version of Lindsay Lohan
    33.33%

I am, two Mexicans against each other with shit to prove to themselves to each other and both wanting to be the pride of Mexico, has FOTY written all over it.

Comment

Chavez beats the living **** out of Canelo. Chavez is too big and string for nelo, plus Chavez jr chin is way better than Canelos!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        Chavez beats the living **** out of Canelo. Chavez is too big and string for nelo, plus Chavez jr chin is way better than Canelos!
        This right here

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          I always thought this. Chavez jr is just to big, hell he's big for the 154 division so he would have an unbelievable size advantage over a 154 fighter.

Comment

Don't be surprised if this gets suggested a couple years from now. When Canelo grows into 160+.

Comment

Yes, I really want to watch a 180lb fighter vs a 154lb fighter.

/Sarcasm

Comment

Jr. would murder Canelo... the dude is too damn big. Silly fight. He would make Canelo look like a midget.

Comment

No interest in seeing a light heavyweight fight a light middleweight.

Comment

To be fair, Canelo is a big LMW and can probably fight comfortably at 160. BUT, Chavez Jr is a CRUISERWEIGHT disguised as a MW so yeah, he will always have a huge size advantage over Canelo.

Not interested.

Comment

Working...
                    X