Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st and 2nd fights.....

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    The only ppl I ever see debate those fights as pacquaio wins outright are people who'll soon enough be in another thread dissing him. The third fight is the only truly debatable one..the other two i'm sorry to break this to you but they in no way shape or form are debatable...much like the 4th one was before the K.O. the fact is statistically going by any system on planet earth for boxing the numbers don't lie..on a point system fight 1,2 aren't even close. The third falls within margin's of error and truly is the only one that could've gone either way.
    Another ignorant fan-boy, SMH. Clown, MOST boxing analysts awarded the second fight to Marquez, and many think that he won both..... the 3rd and 4th fights are not even debatable, Marquez beat Pacquiao in the 3rd fight more convincingly than Pacquiao beat Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
      Another ignorant fan-boy, SMH. Clown, MOST boxing analysts awarded the second fight to Marquez, and many think that he won both..... the 3rd and 4th fights are not even debatable, Marquez beat Pacquiao in the 3rd fight more convincingly than Pacquiao beat Bradley.
      Most smart boxing analyst take into account ,The fighter of the decade, Manny Pacquiao's lack of focus and motivation to truely take into account Marquez's performances against the fighter of the decade. Everyone knows, even ask Skip Bayless ESPN's top and hall of fame boxing analyst, A 100% focused Pacman would retire Marquez in 2 any day of the week which is the reason Marquez is ducking a fifth fight!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stretchedout View Post
        Not even close:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma..._(3rd_meeting)

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.
        http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I know when a fighter is shook and when he says he has to ask for his wife's permission to fight that means he shook
          In some cultures a wife opinion means a lot...... Shook??? I didn't see Marquez getting Pacquiao'ed, it was the other way around.....You have lucky punch on your Sig!? Guess what, usually boxer don't come back the same when they get KOed by a lucky punch, ask Roy Jones......

Comment

• Marquez can make a huge payday if they fight again. Its not going to be an easy decision.

Marquez knows that it was not an easy fight for him either. That 5th round, Marquez was knocked down then Manny got him good later in the round and had Marquez in serious trouble.

Both fighters know that that was a tough fight for both even though Manny naturally got the worst of it due to the KO.

Marquez can win but he knows that it will not be easy if they do number 5. If it was going to be relatively an easy fight then #5 would be an automatic YES for him.

If we do get a Manny vs Marquez #5 fight it will be one of if not the most anticipated fight of 2013 and it will make so much money.

Comment

• I hope JMM doesn't cherry pick a guy he just put to sleep. "But PAC was looking good and winning" i guess is a great consolation prize for his fans cause that's all I been reading

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                I hope JMM doesn't cherry pick a guy he just put to sleep. "But PAC was looking good and winning" i guess is a great consolation prize for his fans cause that's all I been reading
                Solid post!!!!!!

Comment

I hope JMM doesn't cherry pick a guy he just put to sleep. "But PAC was looking good and winning" i guess is a great consolation prize for his fans cause that's all I been reading
                  Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                  Solid post!!!!!!
                  There is a big difference when
                  Scenario 1) The winner dominates the whole fight then finishes him off with a KO and
                  Scenario 2) what we saw between Manny vs Marquez. Manny was in control for the most part of the fight. Even just seconds prior to the KO almost everyone wasn't thinking its just a matter of time before Manny gets KOed. People were thinking the exact opposite. Many were thinking that it was just a matter of time before Marquez gets KOed.

Big difference!

Scenario #1, there would be no point in a rematch and nobody would think Manny would stand a chance in a rematch.
                  Scenario #2, People can still see BOTH having a chance to win. Also, due to the exciting # 4 fight, one can see why people would want to see Manny vs Marquez #5.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    There is a big difference when
                    Scenario 1) The winner dominates the whole fight then finishes him off with a KO and
                    Scenario 2) what we saw between Manny vs Marquez. Manny was in control for the most part of the fight. Even just seconds prior to the KO almost everyone wasn't thinking its just a matter of time before Manny gets KOed. People were thinking the exact opposite. Many were thinking that it was just a matter of time before Marquez gets KOed.

Big difference!

Scenario #1, there would be no point in a rematch and nobody would think Manny would stand a chance in a rematch.
                    Scenario #2, People can still see BOTH having a chance to win. Also, due to the exciting # 4 fight, one can see why people would want to see Manny vs Marquez #5.
                    If it makes you feel better for Pac being put to sleep and badly.

Comment

If it makes you feel better for Pac being put to sleep and badly.
                      I have been watching boxing for a long time now. Many great fighters have lost in the same fashion, Its boxing. Sometimes, you get knocked out. If you have a bit of luck, you don't!

Rahman KOed Lennox Lewis in similar fashion. Another great fighter. It happens.

Only Floyd fans think that its better to have that precious "0" than be in fights that have risk. You know "My health is more important"

I rather rewatch Manny getting KOed in that classic fight than Floyd fighting Baldomir. I can still hear the boos from the fans walking out on that fight ... lol!

Comment

Working...
                      X