• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha what buzz?

Comment

Cleverly is a bum handsdown bro!!

Comment

Originally posted by War-Robbo View Post
        He sparred with Calzaghe when Calzaghe was world champ and supposedly handled himself pretty well who in all fairness is a little bit better than Breahmer i believe..... Will be thetoughest fight of his career ofcourse but i think he will come through...
        sparring romours are mostly not very reliable
        Joe pobably took it easy on his fellow Welshman if its true at all
        Cleverly got no defense and amateurish offense and a chin that could not have been more protected considering all these powder puff punchers hes faced. He also aint the smartest guy in the ring. He got pushed around by that mediocre guy from France in his last fight. Also got a lot of false convidence because unbeaten fighters barely receive any critics in the Uk. Hes there for the taking. Braehmer will beat him on pure talent and he will knock him out early in their fight

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
          He won't be able to, he doesn't belong to the same class. I pretty much sure he will beat Braehmer convincingly, but he's not world-class fighter and IMO never will be.
          Beating a world champon pretty much means you're world class.

While I don't believe Cleverly will become as dominant as Calzaghe was, he will have some great wins down the road, as well as a few losses. He has great talent, and with the right trainer he will go far.

Comment

Originally posted by GatecrasherUA View Post
            He won't be able to, he doesn't belong to the same class. I pretty much sure he will beat Braehmer convincingly, but he's not world-class fighter and IMO never will be.
            So if Braehmer is a world class fighter with a world title and if Nathan beats him then i think that makes him very close to world class surely...... Nathan has a lot of improvement but he has very fast hands and i think he can cause a lot of top fighters a lot of problems to be honest....

Comment

Originally posted by vick_ramalot View Post
              sparring romours are mostly not very reliable
              Joe pobably took it easy on his fellow Welshman if its true at all
              Cleverly got no defense and amateurish offense and a chin that could not have been more protected considering all these powder puff punchers hes faced. He also aint the smartest guy in the ring. He got pushed around by that mediocre guy from France in his last fight. Also got a lot of false convidence because unbeaten fighters barely receive any critics in the Uk. Hes there for the taking. Braehmer will beat him on pure talent and he will knock him out early in their fight
              Cleverly has been brought along very nicely considering he has fought 90% of his fights whilst studying at university. I can let the fight against the French guy slide, because he was an awkward customer and didn't come to fight. Against Murat, Cleverly showed a lot of promise and put on a great and exciting performance. That was the real Cleverly on show.

Braehmer is a very tough fighter, has knockout power, and has the boxing iq to back it up. Cleverly is going to have to be at his best if he is to stand a chance. But if he comes with his a-game, and doesn't fight silly, he is capable of walking away with the title.

Comment

Originally posted by timba View Post
                Cleverly has been brought along very nicely considering he has fought 90% of his fights whilst studying at university. I can let the fight against the French guy slide, because he was an awkward customer and didn't come to fight. Against Murat, Cleverly showed a lot of promise and put on a great and exciting performance. That was the real Cleverly on show.

Braehmer is a very tough fighter, has knockout power, and has the boxing iq to back it up. Cleverly is going to have to be at his best if he is to stand a chance. But if he comes with his a-game, and doesn't fight silly, he is capable of walking away with the title.
                It would be great if we could have another World Champion...... I watched Cleverly against the french guy and knew that wasn't him but if you watched him against Murat he was brilliant...

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
                  Cleverly is a bum handsdown bro!!
                  so ignorant....

Comment

Murat is a midget with no power and eurolevel skills and too short arms and legs to perform well by any means at that weight with his style
                    that guy should fight at 147lbs or 154lbs at best
                    Campillo took him to school when they fought as well
                    shot Sanavia whos a blown up welterweight himself actually beat him too in their first fight. Murat has no business at all in the LHW division

Comment

Good luck Nathan...this won't be an easy fight for either fighter. I think somebody's gonna get stopped late.

Comment

Working...
                      X