Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd announces Mayweather-Martinez for 160 lineal titles...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    Martinez is #3 P4P, he beat Williams and is the lineal champ at super welterweight and middle weight, who else can say they are the LINEAL champ at 2 weight classes???
    Dude #3? Higher then Williams? HELL NO!! He LOST to williams, stop lying to yourself and only beat Cintron and Pavlik.

Plus who did he beat to become the Lineal LMW champ?

I like Sergio but Stop overrating him just because he beat Pavlik
    You cant be #3 P4P with beating anyone in the top 10
    Last edited by Russian Crushin; 07-21-2010, 11:12 PM.

Comment

If he beats pac or Martinez hes Top 25 Period.

Comment

Originally posted by bunce101 View Post
        everyone did say theres no chance in hell he'll fight shane mosley so don't bet against it
        if there's another earthquake, then sure..

Comment

Flyod is the number 1 player in the Fantasy Boxing league.

If and when? I would say yes when he actually stepped in the ring.

Comment

ive never lost respect for Floyd, i give him props for what he does in the ring, I as well as any other boxing fan would wish a fight between him and pac were made, but o well, it will go down next year anywayz, but if this fight is made it would be tight, id scope it if it goes down

Comment

Pwill and sergio are the only fighters that stand a chance. Any other fighter would be lucky to win 4 rounds

Comment

This isn't the fantasy forum, this is NSB. The fantasy forum is under the fantasy boxing section.

Mods, please move this thread to the proper board

Comment

"a belt don't do nothin but collect dust. it don't pay bills."

you know what pays bills though, Floyd? a fight with Pacquiao.

Comment

honestly i think its the only fight worth a damn for floyd. i never stopped respecting i read that article where they showed toprank only agreed to the terms of the old contract and that was it. anyways it would be a great fight and worth buying. honestly i dont think pacquiao plays ball in the negotiations until hes on his last fight before retirement.

Comment

he's scared to fight a midget for 50 million and you expect to fight martinez who is also a southpaw at 160 for alot less.?? ur delusional floyds going to retire for good.

Comment

Working...
                      X