Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paulie:I believe Manny Pacquiao is Cheating, A cheater doesn't deserve a money fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I see you now stopped talking about "CWs are evil" because your hero Floyd has been doing them and attacking Manny on PEDs ..... it would be funny if Floyd's rumored 3 positive PEDs test results turn up to be true.
    doing them? u mean he did one catch weight fight against someone who still outweighed him fight night atleast 20 pounds. dont even try to compare the catch weight king with floyd doing it once please

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
      doing them? u mean he did one catch weight fight against someone who still outweighed him fight night atleast 20 pounds. dont even try to compare the catch weight king with floyd doing it once please
      Sorry but nothing and I mean nothing beats what Floyd did to Marquez. Floyd is the CW queen!

Sorry but Floyd and Canelo had both titles at 154. Another example why Floyd is the CW queen!

and you say "don't even try to compare"

Last edited by ADP02; 12-20-2014, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• Paulie is just trying to get attention, he needs a big money fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Sorry but nothing and I mean nothing beats what Floyd did to Marquez. Floyd is the CW queen!

Sorry but Floyd and Canelo had both titles at 154. Another example why Floyd is the CW queen!

and you say "don't even try to compare"

Youre living proof you dont need a long neck to be a goose , JMM can have a rematch any time he likes but has said he cant beat Floyd and Nacho said you cant beat Floyd with a stick , I guess they dont care for a rematch , its much easier to KO Manny .
          You want to go on about 2 lb , lol you fanboys are a flip flopping joke , wont be long and Manny will be getting schooled by Floyd , your BS time is running out , better keep spreading your BS it wont be long and youre done ,

I see you're still trying to muddy the pond where Manny is a Peds cheat , notice that when he was tested he cant hurt anyone and got himself KTFO .

Coincidence right ? lol , ah thats right cramps and to much time praying lol , gullible bunch of suckers .

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
            Paulie is just trying to get attention, he needs a big money fight.
            Yeah he ran out and grabbed somebody with a camera and said , ask me these questions .

Comment

• Paulie Smellinaggi knows a lot about plucking eyebrows...but not much else.

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              Paulie is so obviously rolling or jacked up.
              Really...that's what I was thinking while he was speaking...something's not normal there.
              Last edited by jaded; 12-20-2014, 02:45 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                You forgot Marquez was at catchweight. rescheduled the fight because of Floyd's alleged injury suffered in sparring where he never produces the medical report of the said injury and still have the guts coming in 2lbs more. That catchweight Mr. Champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                  Manny will be getting schooled by Floyd.....he cant hurt anyone and got himself KTFO .
                  Didn't pac break JMM's nose, and wobbled him several times before running into that telephone pole right hand?

Manny will be doing the schooling this time around, Floyd still think he's the wild brawler, he's got something else coming

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthpawAli93 View Post
                    Didn't pac break JMM's nose, and wobbled him several times before running into that telephone pole right hand?

Manny will be doing the schooling this time around, Floyd still think he's the wild brawler, he's got something else coming
                    Floyd is twice the counter puncher JMM is and Manny is smaller , Floyd dont fight smaller guys very often and when he does he schools them , this wont be any different , soon you will see .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      He has been tested more than other professional boxer on the planet , maybe you can answer why are Manny fanboys such dumb fcks ?
                      Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                      The same testing Manny forced on Rios and Algieri , is that the testing procedure your talking about kid ?

Do your disappearing act now lol .
                      Floyd has random tested as much as Manny has, which is absolutely zero times.

Btw,

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=596776

Now suck it leva.

Comment

Working...
                      X