Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sooooo, about the Walking Dead spinoff.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo, about the Walking Dead spinoff.....

Anyone else excited about this? Looks like it will be set in LA and it might be a prequel. I'm happy they are doing this because I'm assuming they will air it when the walking dead is on vacation and I need my zombie fix it in between. Thoughts?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...s-Angeles.html

dont know about that but the walking dead has been soooo boring lately i even like Z nation better.. Z nation is funny..

Comment

ive already deleted all the previous walking dead episodes ive downloaded.

i dont usually do that for shows i follow.

that's how bad the show has gotten and they want to do a spinoff?

Comment

Cholo walkers

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
          dont know about that but the walking dead has been soooo boring lately i even like Z nation better.. Z nation is funny..
          Seen previews of Z Nation and it feels like they are trying too hard. It was a turnoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

Not optimistic this one will be good? Same premise but different casts, location, and issues.

Comment

Spin offs in The CW have been great lately. Arrow's spin off, The Flash could easily end up being even better than Arrow, and Arrow is a great show. The Vampire Diaries spin-off, The Originals, I feel is better than The Vampire Diaries. I don't know much about AMC spin offs, but they could work. Maybe the spin off TWD will be more action oriented for those that crave that over the slower, more dramtic TWD.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

same with me, TWD was the first i deleted when my HD was full.

the original is dried enough and now they wanna make spin-off?? what will be the story?? another group survive zombie apocalypse again?? different location??
                Last edited by betmen; 12-19-2014, 11:00 PM.

Comment

My step - pops texts me about it nonstop.

Z-nation. Never watched it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                  X