Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A lot of woman are going to be single this winter because of Mardern warefare 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely, Walt.

The funny thing is, I was chatting with Mang a while back, before I started posting regularly again, and he mentioned having some downtime, and how he was going to crank up his posting.

That was weeks ago, meanwhile I've been posting my ass off, and his ass is back in the "witness protection program". I'm going to send that mofo an e-mail or youtube message, A.S.A.P.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
      Definitely, Walt.

The funny thing is, I was chatting with Mang a while back, before I started posting regularly again, and he mentioned having some downtime, and how he was going to crank up his posting.

That was weeks ago, meanwhile I've been posting my ass off, and his ass is back in the "witness protection program". I'm going to send that mofo an e-mail or youtube message, A.S.A.P.
      he'll never admit it but he's all in love with his bunny, bwaaahaha!!!

im gonna send him something on youtube....

I've been the sober one lately. haven't gotten my drink on since teh weekend of september 18th....

Comment

I already smacked him up on the tube, with any luck, he'll show up tonight.

Mang's like the fuckin' candyman ; Say his name 3 times, and you can bet your ass he'll appear. Only instead of gutting you with a meat hook, he'll open a couple Natties, smoke a bowl, and make you laugh your ass off.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I already smacked him up on the tube, with any luck, he'll show up tonight.

Mang's like the fuckin' candyman ; Say his name 3 times, and you can bet your ass he'll appear. Only instead of gutting you with a meat hook, he'll open a couple Natties, smoke a bowl, and make you laugh your ass off.
          hahahaha,

he's slick with the green k too....im gonna hit hit up on the tube now too...

imma tell him people are callin him poosie whipped on here all day.

Comment

I'll tell him how head over hells you said he was for his bird.

And you're right, he's a goddamn ninja when it comes to green k. I'd be gone for weeks, pop back on, check my user CP, and there'd be a voorhees .gif.

Comment

Mangler looks, walks, talks like a permanently high allen green, and he doesnt smoke

Dude's cool as hell though.. talked me into my first beer bong.

Comment

Me Rizo and Mang chillin in the hotel Club lounge downstairs, females everywhere...

Im chillin back in this chair, mang sittin in the chair across from me, rizos at the bar gettin us a drink... I look over... this mother****ers ASLEEP... MIDDLE of the club... 11pm, music pumpin..

Manglers like........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Walt, Bringer, and Reed. Now I know I gotta fall up in this thread. Regardless if its midnight or not.

Mangler.......................Mangler............. .........Mangler. There I did it 3X's.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    Walt, Bringer, and Reed. Now I know I gotta fall up in this thread. Regardless if its midnight or not.

Mangler.......................Mangler............. .........Mangler. There I did it 3X's.
                    What's good Chief?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      Me Rizo and Mang chillin in the hotel Club lounge downstairs, females everywhere...

Im chillin back in this chair, mang sittin in the chair across from me, rizos at the bar gettin us a drink... I look over... this mother****ers ASLEEP... MIDDLE of the club... 11pm, music pumpin..

Manglers like........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Mangler's such a good dude, you told a story about him falling asleep, and it was fucking awesome.

There's only one mang, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X