Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Who Will Ask Golovkin For Extra Drug Testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow just guys are fuckin ******ed He is the real deal

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      I dunno.....got to say that a guy with that kind of power, who appears to have a smallish frame, is either on some shady stuff or has the genes that 99% of other people don't have.
      doesn't matter how small your frame is when your technique is that much better. He sits on his shots and throws each shot with power to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Wow just guys are fuckin ******ed He is the real deal

bbbb.bbut he was so calm. what country is he from? what kind of nutrition do they have there?

pretty suspect there?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I dunno.....got to say that a guy with that kind of power, who appears to have a smallish frame, is either on some shady stuff or has the genes that 99% of other people don't have.
          The thing is, if PEDs make you a devastating puncher, why aren't Peterson, Berto, Gamboa etc running through opponents? Even the mid-level ones?

Unless GGG is taking a special type of PED.

Comment

I don't know where he gets his power from. He has a lanky frame compared to stocky guys like Canelo and Pacquiao.

Comment

I'd ask him for extra testing for sure. His power looks suspect to me and now we hear about him at age 31?

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                I don't know where he gets his power from. He has a lanky frame compared to stocky guys like Canelo and Pacquiao.
                It's his footwork, positioning, distribution of weight and in particular his punching technique.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                  The thing is, if PEDs make you a devastating puncher, why aren't Peterson, Berto, Gamboa etc running through opponents? Even the mid-level ones?

Unless GGG is taking a special type of PED.
                  it's not american ped so it's probably something else. probably from a black market or underground lab with special voodoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                    i mean just look at him. he was so calm and like ain't nothing bothering him. he just popped up somewhere then started demolishing guys now.
                    lol he's been demolishing opponents, didn't he stop Bute in the amateurs?

Anyway, Pacquiao was KO-ing people early and they still came with that line.

Comment

This thread fails pretty hard. GGG is still in his original weightclass, unlike Pacquiao who demolished guys in 8 different weightclasses. And he doesn't work with anybody associated with PED like Conte or Heredia.

Comment

Working...
                      X