Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's The Most Important Attribute A Boxer Can Possess?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will/Determination/Ambition. It doesn't matter how skilled/gifted one is, if they don't have that sole ingredient that will propel him to not only win, but to improve their game.

Comment

having al haymon as your manager and selecting your opponents

Comment

Will/heart you will be tested in this game. You can have all the other attributes you've listed, how well you deal with adversity is what will get you to the next level.

Comment

all these are important but a guy can have all of these and no will and he will go nowherre

Comment

Floyd.

He has all of the above. Not only has he not lost a fight, he hasn't been knocked down, not even once (officially). That's your answer.

Comment

The ability to think clearly under pressure and the knowledge to do the correct things at the correct times.

Anybody can have the will to succeed, and while anyone that has success will have that drive but without the brain to make it all work that drive will lead no where.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Floyd.

He has all of the above. Not only has he not lost a fight, he hasn't been knocked down, not even once (officially). That's your answer.
                Spectacular nuthugging there mate...

Comment

I'm pretty sure the majority can say that will = heart.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Combination of Skills, Will and Knowledge= A Bernard Hopkins Career! Longevity!

But if I had to choose one give me Overall SKILLS!

Comment

work ethic.

Comment

Working...
                      X