Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vote for Muhammed Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never even heard of Bo Jackson before this thread.

Comment

Vote for Ali? That dude was a ***** to fight for the place he was born n raised. **** him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero View Post
        That poll is a complete joke. Jackie Robinson over Willie Mays really? I don't even care anymore if Ali loses, it's a stupid ESPN poll fuk it.
        Ali's getting killed. lol I voted for him, but Bo Jackson is the greater over all athlete. That said, Willie Mays was the greater over all athlete over Jackie Robinson. Ali and Robinson, however, extended well beyond their sports. They're greater figures, by far.

Comment

I'll be honest. I'm not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            I don't even know who the hell Bo Jackson is, gave Ali my vote but the margin is huge.
            Originally posted by Sake1 View Post
            Who the fluck is Bo Jackson?!
            Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Never even heard of Bo Jackson before this thread.
            Originally posted by WESS View Post
            I was going to say how the **** do you not know who Bo Jackson is. Then realized someone could name off a very famous athlete from another country and I probably wouldn't know it.

However Bo Jackson was a huge hero to kids who loved both Baseball and Football...

But **** him… lol Ali got my vote.
            Funny to hear people ask who Bo Jackson is. lol The guy was a star in two distinct professional sports: American football and baseball. That is incredibly difficult to do. The only other guy I'm aware of that did the same was Deion Sanders. Bo was a specimen: fast, powerful and obviously athletic. Ali is the greater figure by far, known the world over. Bo was the greater athlete, however.

Comment

lol, Bo Jackson was a damned beast.... I voted for Jackson

Comment

Love Ali but Bo Jackson deserves that one, Bo Jackson is one of if not the greatest athletes I ever seen...neither of them beating Michael Jordan in the next round anyway lol

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                  Love Ali but Bo Jackson deserves that one, Bo Jackson is one of if not the greatest athletes I ever seen...neither of them beating Michael Jordan in the next round anyway lol
                  Bo was a greater athlete than Jordan, though. Not too many pro athletes I can think of that compare. Might have to go all the way back to Jim Thorpe.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
                    Bo was a greater athlete than Jordan, though. Not too many pro athletes I can think of that compare. Might have to go all the way back to Jim Thorpe.
                    Bo whoops Jordan's ass in baseball.... and if he stayed healthy in football....
                    Jordan more popular though

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Bo whoops Jordan's ass in baseball.... and if he stayed healthy in football....
                      Jordan more popular though
                      Agreed to all. Of course, Jordan is legendary is his own sport, but Bo just seems like one of those guys that could've played any damn thing he wanted to.

Comment

Working...
                      X