Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Peterson Knocks Victor Cayo Out in Twelve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson finished that fight like Clubber Lang!

Comment

Cayo is the superior boxer but has zero power at 140. He better drop back down to lightweight.

Comment

yeah, i don't know what cayo was thinking not getting up when the fight was almost over. i wanted cayo to win, but congrats to peterson he really deserved it. man, cayo needs to change his style though, don't see him going far at all with it.

Comment

Damn I must a good fight because I was working on second shift today .Oh well it looks like the better man one congrats to Lamont his fought some of the best guys out there him and Amir would be a good fight but it looks like he missed his chance because I don't think Amir fights him now why would he he's got bigger fish to fry like bradley and Mayweather.

Comment

Real good fight.

Comment

Khan/Peterson= mismatch but Peterson earned the fight if Khan chooses it.

Comment

As I stated before, these FNFs have been better than what HBO has been putting on all year Cayo almost had me feeling sorry for him giving up with like 2 secs left like that LOL , what a pity.. he's talented though n cudos to Peterson but id perfer him to fight the winner of Maidana v Guerrero at this point that would just be a better fight imo

Comment

was impressed by Peterson although Cayo is a few steps below Kahn -- think Peterson would be a tough go for Kahn but don't think the fight will happen

Comment

Haha, Cayo stood up as soon as Bayless waved it off. Quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
                      From that performance, you can now see why Lamont was so tough against Ortiz and Bradley. I think he gives Khan hell as well.From his technique, you can tell that he does a lot of sparring. Lamont is a B-class fighter. But on any given night, he is very capable of beating the best.
                      No joke Peterson has good fundamentals, a solid chin, and when he applies that pressure he can be a nightmare opponent for any champion. Peterson/Khan would be a great fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X