Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What morons idea was it to set up Abraham to be Taylors first fight in the tourney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What morons idea was it to set up Abraham to be Taylors first fight in the tourney?

****ing terrible, he should have been the one to be fighting a prospect like dirrell or ward... Why did he get screwed when he clearly is the one having some of the most hardest fights in a row? Its sickening, so Tayor gets punished for fighting the best fighters?

Edited: If they wanted Euros vs American they could have had Kessler vs Taylor first.

So if they did euro vs americans, don't you agree Taylor vs Kessler would have been a good match up? I hardly doubt Kessler would have KO'd Taylor. Styles make fights.
    Taylor got screwed, the prospects should have been fighting him first
    42.86%
    No, he didn't get screwed the fighters with belts get first dibs
    35.71%
    Other
    21.43%
    Last edited by Freddy Krueger; 10-19-2009, 03:13 PM.

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    ****ing terrible, he should have been the one to be fighting a prospect like dirrell or ward... Why did he get screwed when he clearly is the one having some of the most hardest fights in a row?
    I see you're as confused as me about it.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

So lets get this right, Taylor is coming off a knockout loss to Froch... Hey lets throw an even harder puncher at Taylor like Abraham. Most of us knew AA was going to carry his power up fine because he looked like a monster at 166 against Miranda. And Dirrell and Ward are clearly not the biggest punchers in the tourney and rely on their skills to pay the bills. Should have given him one of those two fighters to fight first.

Comment

it's the best fighting the best, you prick.

Taylor is just a "name" and that's it. His best wins will always be over Hopkins. And to think this prick demanded $10 million to fight Calzaghe. LOL.

Comment

Its hard luck, but if Taylor wanted to be in the tournament its only fair he had to fight whoever was put infront of him from the off. And since the first stage has been put together as U.S Vs Europe its just how it worked out.

Dissapointing for him

If he had survived 6 seconds more or whatever it was, we'd be all saying wow he did well to go 12 after being rocked in round 9. He'll have a good shot against Ward. Devastated for him.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post

Taylor is just a "name" and that's it. His best wins will always be over Hopkins. And to think this prick demanded $10 million to fight Calzaghe. LOL.
            What? Like Calz isn't used to it. You know I'm a Calzaghe fan right? **** loads of fighters priced themselves out against Calzaghe.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
              Its hard luck, but if Taylor wanted to be in the tournament its only fair he had to fight whoever was put infront of him from the off. And since the first stage has been put together as U.S Vs Europe its just how it worked out.

Dissapointing for him

If he had survived 6 seconds more or whatever it was, we'd be all saying wow he did well to go 12 after being rocked in round 9. He'll have a good shot against Ward. Devastated for him.
              Could have given him Kessler, I don't even think Kessler is big of a KO artist some of his fans made him out to be. Kessler so far hasn't knocked anyone with a name out I don't believe... He didn't finish mundine off but that could have been because of his back problems.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post

As a Calzaghe fan yourself you shouldn't blame a fighter for avoiding Joe. No doubt his team asked for 10 million because they knew he wouldn't accept a fight for that kinda money. Taylor has a huge amount of respect for Joe.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
                Last edited by S A M U R A I; 10-19-2009, 03:13 PM.

Comment

Could have given him Kessler, I don't even think Kessler is big of a KO artist some of his fans made him out to be. Kessler so far hasn't knocked anyone with a name out I don't believe... He didn't finish mundine off but that could have been because of his back problems.
                  Nobody ever said Kess was a devastating KO artist. I have never heard anyone say that. He is an all-round solid fighter, good at pretty much everything, fights very clean (never seen him foul and barely ever clinches) packs a good punch, but he doesn't carry monster power.

Comment

****ing terrible, he should have been the one to be fighting a prospect like dirrell or ward... Why did he get screwed when he clearly is the one having some of the most hardest fights in a row? Its sickening, so Tayor gets punished for fighting the best fighters?
                    they want to save fight like kessler vs aa or froch and ward vs dirrell for the 2 round or 3 round and he fought froch before so it was aa or kessler

Comment

Working...
                    X