Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Kings Prizefighters. 13 NEW SCREENSHOTS INSIDE!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no way the klits are in a don king

i wont be happy if floyd aint in it

Comment

Fight night 3 is **** anyways, nothing like real boxing, No real clinching, fights hardly ever get stopped, the countering system is whack, it has about 5 decent fighters in the entire game, no alphabet belts etc etc.

Give 2K Boxing a chance, gameplay is what matters, FIFA used to have better graphics than Pro evo, but FIFA played like cement and people stopped caring.

Comment

Originally posted by Technical_Skill View Post
        Fight night 3 is **** anyways, nothing like real boxing, No real clinching, fights hardly ever get stopped, the countering system is whack, it has about 5 decent fighters in the entire game, no alphabet belts etc etc.

Give 2K Boxing a chance, gameplay is what matters, FIFA used to have better graphics than Pro evo, but FIFA played like cement and people stopped caring.
        Thats not true. When I play FNR3 online on my 360, I beat them so bad the fight gets stopped. But thats on cuts though, so I know what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessler View Post
          Thats not true. When I play FNR3 online on my 360, I beat them so bad the fight gets stopped. But thats on cuts though, so I know what you mean.
          I havent taken it online, but i ****ing murdered people on that game, no stoppage, blood everywhere, no stoppage.

Game is ****ing pitful, actually isnt like real boxing at all, how come victorious boxers is a manga/cartoon game and still has much more fight realism than fight night. (apart from the KO'S and judging)

The countering system is the ****test ever, in VB, the countering is short and sharp, there isnt a 5 minute time window where i can hit someone with a 60 punch combo after parrying one damn jab.

Game-is-****e.

Comment

I havent taken it online, but i ****ing murdered people on that game, no stoppage, blood everywhere, no stoppage.

Game is ****ing pitful, actually isnt like real boxing at all, how come victorious boxers is a manga/cartoon game and still has much more fight realism than fight night. (apart from the KO'S and judging)

The countering system is the ****test ever, in VB, the countering is short and sharp, there isnt a 5 minute time window where i can hit someone with a 60 punch combo after parrying one damn jab.

Game-is-****e.
            True. I'm not feeling the cheap parrys either, where you knock their hand down karate style and it leaves them open for the 60 punch combo.
            Also, I'm not feeling the Judge Jab does so much damage. Ali used it as a defense, not offense like in the game. And Jones' sinister cross is insane too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingknight View Post
              Well, not my fault you hate white boxers like jimmy braddock and stuff. I will enjoy playing as him even though you consider him a ****ty boxer. Personally I like the new characters in the upcoming game having braddock, calzaghe, pavlik, floyd, wlad probably going to be in it aswell. I like that roster more then fight night round 3 roster. But you might hate the new roster because it contributes more white boxers then black. I hope they have chad dawson in the game aswell but he is slightly new and not to well known.
              and where did race come into this Calzaghe is one of my favourit boxers and btw im white

Comment

Originally posted by bishop2006 View Post
                Fight Night round 3 had 27 boxers ALL TOGETHER,Prizefighter has 30 ACTIVE BOXERS,and legends,i even hear theres gona more fighters then 40

FNR3 had a dissapointing roster this year,wasting it on people like Escobedo,i mean the guy didnt even have 10 fights!

Prizefighter has 30 ACTIVE boxers,thats more then FN's whole roster including legends,so how does that suck?
                when did i say it sucked dont but words into my mouth

i guess im just dissapointed at 30 active boxers considering the original number being put around was 60 oh well i will still get the game but like i said befor this game could be a big disapointment i hope not tho...

Comment

Game-is-****e.
                  yeah in hindsight it's weak. But when that was the only boxing game out I thought it was so cold!!!!! But, looking back it was weak, and about the cuts. Good idea, bad execution, you can't even stop the bleeding in your nose...they should have different treatments to stop the bleeding in the corners...and partially landed blows.

Comment

Another thing that bugs me about FNR3 is why is it so ****ing dark on the next gen consoles. That annoys the **** out of me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kessler View Post
                      True. I'm not feeling the cheap parrys either, where you knock their hand down karate style and it leaves them open for the 60 punch combo.
                      Also, I'm not feeling the Judge Jab does so much damage. Ali used it as a defense, not offense like in the game. And Jones' sinister cross is insane too.
                      Judge Jab and Sinister Cross are the only punches people use online. They spam it so much, that its not even funny. Espeacialy on the PS3. Roy, Taylor, Ali, Goliath. Those 4 men are beasts. They took out Holyfield though. He was a cheating ass ni99a in Fight Night Round 3 for the 360.

Comment

Working...
                      X