Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan : realistic thoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The is no doubt he is talented but do feel once he starts fighting natural 135'ers or above, he will get knocked out. can't count him out yet though til he has few more fights under Roach.

Comment

His chin is probably the worst in the history of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by The Clash View Post
        i just think the hype is way beyond ability ,i think he will get badly hurt at some stage

There is not enough ability and not enough defence for him to sustain a beating

I can see it all ending tragically , i dunno ,maybe iv got a 'sixth sense'
        amir khan is no hype , hes the real thing, youll see, amir khan is like the next great thing amir is to boxing what 2pac is to rap, hes the best

besides, he already beat a prime marco antonio barrera, if he were to retire today, hed be heralded as the greatest ever, no doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
          His chin is probably the worst in the history of boxing.
          its weak and there are many things to suggest he wont make it ....

but for some ****ed up reason i think he will get badly injured , he is a tragedy waiting to happen ,when he gets caught , he gets caught hard

Im serious , i dont want the kid to keep fighting beyond his capability , i can see warren changing his tune and putting khan into fights he shouldnt be in

Comment

After watching that Prescott fight, yeah he could end up a tragic case if he's not careful.

Comment

After watching that Prescott fight, yeah he could end up a tragic case if he's not careful.
              after watching that gomez fight, i can say hes in danger of his life

Comment

One good thing, at least he wont take sustained punishment, he goes down so easily.

Comment

One good thing, at least he wont take sustained punishment, he goes down so easily.
                  the thing i like best is the prefightwalk in sideshows, he makes a big intro and throws a ****ty performance

Comment

His chin is fine. Not the best, but not as bad as some of the guys here make it out

Everytime he has been knocked down is because of awful lapses in defence, and getting caught flush.

Like against Precott, he walked right into him with poor defense, and anyone would have been Knocked out like that.

If he improves his defence properly, he can go far

Comment

Originally posted by minion View Post
                      His chin is fine. Not the best, but not as bad as some of the guys here make it out

Everytime he has been knocked down is because of awful lapses in defence, and getting caught flush.

Like against Precott, he walked right into him with poor defense, and anyone would have been Knocked out like that.

If he improves his defence properly, he can go far
                      i agree with what you stated,
                      i would also like to mention if he gashes more peoples eyes out in fights ,he will do fine

Comment

Working...
                      X