No announcement yet.

Murray, the legacy of a coward continues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Murray, the legacy of a coward continues

WHat is this crap? He's faking an injury so he can fight Sturm? Right after Geale gets a fight..now all he has to beat out is Soliman? Wow, what a freaking coward!
    Dude should be receiving so much backlash for this! He has a fight less than a month a way!
    Can't wait for UK Dick Tickler to come in here and justify Murray faking his injury to get a better fight.
    Must be a UK thing because I don't get it

oh, the horror. Now we'll never know what would happened in the much anticipated Murray vs Fletcher matchup!

Comment

Andy Murray is a true warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        oh, the horror. Now we'll never know what would happened in the much anticipated Murray vs Fletcher matchup!
        Everyone ducking Fletcher!!!!

Comment

It was That Left Jab of Darren Fletcher which made the coward Murray pull out from this fight, of that i am sure.

Comment

So you complained about the Fletcher fight and now that it's off, you're still complaining?

Comment

Calm down.... Daily mail talking.... Nothing official yet. Although I'd like to know what he injured

Comment

Wait a minute, he fakes an injury to drop out of the Fletcher fight to fight Sturm and he's a coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                  Everyone ducking Fletcher!!!!
                  Well, can you blame them?

With A Left Jab like his, some say even the great Sugar Ray Robinson would have ducked Sonny 'Left Jab' Fletcher.

Comment

The Fletcher fight is crap though. Poor move if true but would rather see the Sturm fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X