No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Talks Mayweather, Options, Aydin, 154, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
    Alvarez, Pac, Bradley, Cotto (rematch) Although I wouldn't want to see that, but over Guerro or whatever his name is. He can't beat:Khan, Ortiz, Cotto, Canelo, Pacquiao and for damn sure can't beat Mayweather. Dude is a bumb he needs to be fighting like Maligini and maybe Devon Alexander, I put money he couldn't be Alexander so yeah I named a gang of people who would tap that ass. He needs to shut up, win some fights, and hop off Mayweathers nutt's acting desperate for a pay day.
    You guys dont know shi t about boxing. Aydin beats Khan, Ortiz, and Canelo. Guerrero is a beast and all you clowns are hating. His skills are up there Floyd and Pacquiao.

Comment

let's see him establish himself as a top fighter at the weight against other contenders before entertaining a Mayweather fight. Right now Guerrero is still not much of a win for Mayweather having beaten just Aydin above 135.

Comment

I agree! RG won the fight but the commentators were jock riding and not giving Ayudin any credit (not that he was much better). Harder punches were Ayudin and RG just kept working and throwing pittypat SCORING punches. Meh win RG for hometown crowd cheers. But shut your face mentioning Mayweather. Didn't even deserve this shot after 15 months off and 2 weight class jumps. Let him fight the punching bag Joshua Clottey, and elevate talent from there.

Comment

I get the feeling that people are seriously trying to blame the Ghost for wanting Floyd. Which I find crazy considering that probably every single welterweight worth his mettle wants to fight Floyd.

Then people say the Ghost doesn't (deserve) a Floyd fight. Even though there's talks about Floyd/ginger. If there's any fighter that doesn't (deserve) a Floyd fight it's ginger who's managed to win a title by beating a welterweight at 154 & managed to duck his entire division since while racking up 4 worthless title defenses.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            I get the feeling that people are seriously trying to blame the Ghost for wanting Floyd. Which I find crazy considering that probably every single welterweight worth his mettle wants to fight Floyd.

Then people say the Ghost doesn't (deserve) a Floyd fight. Even though there's talks about Floyd/ginger. If there's any fighter that doesn't (deserve) a Floyd fight it's ginger who's managed to win a title by beating a welterweight at 154 & managed to duck his entire division since while racking up 4 worthless title defenses.
            C'mon Bush, people want floyd to lose and they don't think Roberet has a chance to beat floyd. Robert may deserve a payday, but 1 fight at ww doesn't mean he should get a title shot the next fight INO. That said he is the mandatory and floyd, coming out the bing, should take a tune up.

Comment

Originally posted by Punching Diva View Post
              You guys dont know shi t about boxing. Aydin beats Khan, Ortiz, and Canelo. Guerrero is a beast and all you clowns are hating. His skills are up there Floyd and Pacquiao.
              Are you serious? Or being sarcastic?

Comment

He won a belt @ 126 and 130. Why he was screaming about winning a title in 4 different weight classes and being the first Mex-Am to do it. Oscar did it in 6. 135 the champ were Acosta and Marquez, he didnt win the title. Interim title? He is just delusional.

Comment

Guerrero will respectfully and convincingly get his ass handed to him by somebody at 147, then we'll see him go back to 140 with his tail between his legs.

If he's smart, then he'll make himself more available (weight wise) and fight at both 140 and 147, to get some money fights.

Problem is, nobody wants to take baby steps anymore...everybody undeservedly wants big money fights without truly working their way up.

I know Guerrero feels that he deserves a big shot, but truth is, while he was injured, boxing moved on, he didn't. Everyone else was fighting, while he was on the sideline begging for a fight.

That sort of puts in me in the mind of an injured football player standing on the sideline, talking about what he's earned and how nobody wants to give him any PT in the big rivalry games.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                    Come to 154 so Cotto can give you a boxing lesson.
                    So you admit that it's a legit fight for Cotto to fight a lightweight? Just like Bradley who's coming up as well huh?

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
                      He won a belt @ 126 and 130. Why he was screaming about winning a title in 4 different weight classes and being the first Mex-Am to do it. Oscar did it in 6. 135 the champ were Acosta and Marquez, he didnt win the title. Interim title? He is just delusional.
                      I agree with you on that.

Comment

Working...
                      X