Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi Rips Keith Thurman Over Challenge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What dues? Dues like, stepping up and fighting an undefeated Miguel Cotto and still having the reputation as a feather fisted fighter and still manage to win 5rds with a broken jaw and swallowing your own blood. Those type dues! Dues to come back from such a beating, two fights later win your first title. Those type dues! You getting the picture yet? Dues to fight a top fighter in Juan Diaz, get shafter the first fight, come back in the second and win a UD. Those type dues! It should be sinking in by now. Dues to fight a taller, faster, harder puncher in Khan, come back (again) three fights later when your second title in a second weight class. Those type dues! If you haven't figured it out by now, you should just stop commenting.
    Originally posted by iniduoh View Post
    Hasn't paid his due? What dues? What dues has Paulie paid. Paulie "P*ssy" Malignaggi has lost every big fight he has ever been in. Every fighter at the top level kicked Paulie's ass. I can't believe they still pay this guy to fight, he's a bum. Saying that Thurman hasn't paid his due is just a p*ssy cop-out by Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post
      seems a bit hypocritical coming from paulie, since his own resume was paper thin going into the Cotto fight..........
      Paulie's last five opponents leading up to Cotto had a combined record of 124-16. Doesn't sound like paper thin to me. Thurman just recently fought a guy two fights ago that was 19-14. Really? And this cat doesn't believe he can beat those guys, he was touched up by Lora.

Comment

Comment

Paulie beats Thurman easily by a bloody UD.

Comment

Originally posted by eddycolon21
            I honestly think he can beat Paulie, Bradley, Canelo, and Mayweather. He is really crafty ad has some speed and power to him pretty smart in the ring and it looks like he can take a punch paulie has no power to him, Bradley sucks, Canelo is slow and dumb in the ring, and Floyd is getting old He should fight thomas dulorme. They are two prospects that are really good.
            Are you ******ed?

Comment

I think some of Thurman's friends have accounts set up

Paulie might very well give him a boxing lesson, but Thurman looks awfully big for 147, and Paulie does not have the power to hurt him.

Comment

What's wrong with this fight again? He hasn't paid his "dues" to earn a fight with Paulie Malignaggi?

SMH @ What boxing is turning into.

Comment

What, does Paulie not expect to have to fight contenders?

I think Keith has the advantage in the fight; Paulie is quick though.

Comment

Cmon' Paulie...gotta' think it would be on HBO. If you can school the kid, school him. It couldn't hurt your image to put on a boxing clinic against an up and comer that was having his butt roundly smooched by the HBO crew...

To me the kid seems strong and hungry and would definitely bring the fight. Can Paulie stay on his bike and pedal fast for 12 rounds? I don't see him discouraging this kid with his power.

Should be an entertaining fight no matter who wins.

Comment

Originally posted by simms601 View Post
                      Paulie's last five opponents leading up to Cotto had a combined record of 124-16. Doesn't sound like paper thin to me. Thurman just recently fought a guy two fights ago that was 19-14. Really? And this cat doesn't believe he can beat those guys, he was touched up by Lora.
                      I made the match on my show the one time Keith went the distance with Edvan Barros, and I would bet a bunch that Barros would have beaten Yelton and Camerena EASY.......

Comment

Working...
                      X