Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sukhotskiy Warns Cleverly: I'll Knock You Cold Chump!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sukhotskiy Warns Cleverly: I'll Knock You Cold Chump!

Dmitry Sukhotskiy (18-1, 13 KOs), 30-years-old, is ranked #1 by the WBO at light heavyweight, and a month ago during the WBO's annual convention he was appointed as the mandatory challenger to the World Boxing Organization's 175lb champion Nathan Cleverly.

[Click Here To Read More]

Pretty pointless this. You can't blame Cleverly for wanting a unification first.

And please - beating him makes Cleverly a real champ?

Ok, he beat Mohameddi quicker, how many fights work out like that?

Guy A stopped guy B so he'll beat guy C.

Sometimes it works, but just as often it doesn't.

He's a mandatory - shut your mouth let Cleverly Shumenov fight and you can fight the winner the fight after.

In Wales for a big payday, far bigger payday than if Cleverly fights him before Shumenov. Cleverly this muppet has little business sense or his advisers don't, or both.

He's mandatory which means he's guaranteed a shot the fight after, no need for the bad Ivan Drago impression.

Comment

Wait one fight and you'll get to fight for the World title against the winner who i think will be Cleverly.

Comment

I do think Sukhotskiy will expose Cleverly but a Shumenov unification is okay too. Shumenov-Sukhotskiy afterwards would be a exciting fight. Both guys knock Clev out.

Ref did save Brahmer from being knocked out against Dima too, that was German crook job at its worst. Made Fury's personal refs look legit.

Comment

ummm...sukhotsky will give a bad beating to both Cleverly and Shumenov, I think both will test Clev's chin, Sukhotsky is real badass guy...

Comment

Sukhotskiy will be a good test for Cleverly make no mistake and could potentially beat him, but I've seen him fight, he's not bad, but not great and say what you like about Bellew, Froch confirmed who's sparred with him - he bangs very, very hard, so i don't see Cleverly's chin getting exposed.

That's been tested several times and if Froch says Bellew bangs very hard - then I'd take it that he does and Cleverly took Bellew's shots no problem.

Can Sukhotsky beat Cleverly, yes, can Cleverly beat Sukhotsky, yes, Shkhotsky is being made out to be Hopkins or something by the posts on here.

Comment

Cleverly is a loss waiting to happen.

Comment

Sukhotskiy is probably right. Cleverlys only some gatekeeper that goes life&death with other journeymen such as Bellew, Mohammedi etc. however he shouldn't have told Cleverly that since he'll only try even harder to duck out of the fight now

Comment

Cleverly's got a very good chin, no-one's managed to crack it yet. A couple of the guys mentioned were very late, last minute replacements that Cleverly didn't train to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
                    Cleverly's got a very good chin, no-one's managed to crack it yet. A couple of the guys mentioned were very late, last minute replacements that Cleverly didn't train to fight.
                    How do you know he has a good chin? wishful thinking? Cleverly was hurt by featherfisted Kuziemski. Cleverly has about 25 fights and he never faced anyone that could punch the slightest bit. Why would someone only pick featherfisted opponents his entire carrer? well likely thats because Cleverly has a glass jaw to hide

Comment

Working...
                    X