No announcement yet.

Giovani Segura - Box Azteca

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giovani Segura - Box Azteca

Giovani Segura fought tonight. If you're on the west coast and have the Azteca channel they're showing the tape delay. Main event should be coming up soon.

How did he look?

Comment

I haven't seen the fight yet since it's just airing here, but I saw the result already.

Spoiler...

1st round KO. I wanna see how he looked. I'll probably post back once it's over.

Comment

Zuniga had good movement and was kinda sneaky at the start. Segura was missing a bit early until he landed a good body shot and Zuniga started to cover up. Segura landed either an uppercut or a body shot (ref was in the way) and Zuniga went down. Segura lands another body shot and Zuniga stays down.

After that first good body shot landed it looked like Zuniga wanted no part of it anymore and was looking for an out.

Just another note, the Box Azteca announcers said Capetillo's punishment was too strict, that he's paid his dues and they should give him another chance

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          How did he look?
          Like he always does. Mad body attack and wide hooks to the body and head. He missed a lot of punches but was doing damage to the body. His punches looked strong and where hurting the other guy. Dam though imagine if segura was more disiplined and threw straight punches he would dominate with his power and chin. He already doe but he would be unstoppable.

Comment

Originally posted by theplayerpimp View Post
            Like he always does. Mad body attack and wide hooks to the body and head. He missed a lot of punches but was doing damage to the body. His punches looked strong and where hurting the other guy. Dam though imagine if segura was more disiplined and threw straight punches he would dominate with his power and chin. He already doe but he would be unstoppable.

cool man thanx.

Just looked it up on boxrec and it looks like it was just a tune up fight against a bum.

Comment

Working...
            X