No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Pascal-Hopkins Immediate Rematch Order Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    I'd laugh if Pascal sparked him early in the rematch.
    Oftentimes, when a guy gets screwed in the first one, everybody picks him to win the second. And he loses again, only legitimately

Comment

pascal wins again this time by brutal ko

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        pascal wins again this time by brutal ko
        Pascal didnt win last time only by crooked canadian officiating giving him a draw he in no way deseved.. the return MUST be held in the states with honest and unbiased officials. I wonder why the whiting out & altering of the scorecard accusations which gave pascal the "draw" have been hushed up ??? HMMMMMM

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          thats whats up ....Pascal could still fight Chad but then he might get stripped....B.Hop could then fight whoever for the vacant strap and make history....then Chad or Pascal can get some before we walk out the door into the hall....the hall of fame that is!!!
          I don't want to see Hopkins make history like that. If he does then it would be no better than Pacquiao cherry picken his record 8th "title".

Comment

Originally posted by antrob View Post
            I don't want to see Hopkins make history like that. If he does then it would be no better than Pacquiao cherry picken his record 8th "title".
            Amen to this,Hopkins must take the righteous path to making history,leave back door cherrypicking to lesser men.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
              Great news if it happens, Hopkins deserves it.
              I am a huge Hopkins fan, and I thought that he won the fight.....

But hard luck Bernard, everyone knew about Pascal's rematch clause with Dawson, you should - unluckily - have to stand in line and see what happens.

Sulaiman initially indicated that a Hopkins/Pascal rematch would have to wait until Pascal met his contractual obligations with Dawson. Jose Sulaiman will yet-again be proven to be a two-faced cvnt, if he attempts to walk all over Dawson's rematch clause to force a mandatory rematch between Pascal and Hopkins.

This is just one of those situations where the right thing should happen, regardless as to how unlucky/deserving Hopkins is. Put it this way..... it certainly isn't Dawson's fault that the judges favored Pascal vs Hopkins, why should he be affected by all of this?

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                Pascal didnt win last time only by crooked canadian officiating giving him a draw he in no way deseved.. the return MUST be held in the states with honest and unbiased officials.
                You act like the two habitually go hand in hand, they don't, it's just that the US fighter gets the preference rather than the foreign fighter, so you don't notice.

I wonder why the whiting out & altering of the scorecard accusations which gave pascal the "draw" have been hushed up ??? HMMMMMM
                Because they weren't true and potentially libellous?

Comment

Originally posted by CJRock View Post
                  Pascal didnt win last time only by crooked canadian officiating giving him a draw he in no way deseved.. the return MUST be held in the states with honest and unbiased officials. I wonder why the whiting out & altering of the scorecard accusations which gave pascal the "draw" have been hushed up ??? HMMMMMM
                  Umm probrably because everyone is smarter then you and has read that the Hopkins team has NO complaints about the white out and said it was a non issue.. HMMMM way to use non facts to make your argument!

Comment

Dawson's career would be fucked if this happens. But he's got nobody to blame but himself for fighting like a lame ass. Hopkins deserves the rematch a lot more.

Comment

Good for Hopkins, hopefully they can fight in las Vegas were it can be more neutral for both fighters!!

Comment

Working...
                      X