Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wont be on this site for long because i cant deal with a dictatorship, but the booty shaking sig was not bad and i will truly discipline someone for that.

Comment

• Strange day. Some Russian guy invited me over for canned crab (from Russia) and beer, for like the 3rd or 4th time in the passed two weeks (none of the times before ended up happening). I messaged and called him, and no response, even now like 6 hours later. Bastard. So bored as sh i t, I drank a beer on the street and walked about 20 minutes in the cold to a bar, only to find them closed. So, I walk the same distance back, drinking another beer. And now, in my solitary lonesome, I am back at my room, where I have just pored myself a cup of bourbon. Funny, almost the same thing happened yesterday. Some girl, who use to be sort of a classmate but now works in an investment bank in Tokyo, and myself, have been planning to go out for months now, and yet never seem to make it happen. She invited me like three days ago to go out yesterday, and then completely disappeared, and wouldn't respond to messages. She finally replied yesterday, that she now is busy, right after I called her and she didn't answer. What the hell is it with people. What a way to waste a weekend.
      Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-18-2012, 06:23 AM.

Comment

• I just spent like $50 at the ****tiest bar (izakaya) in town, which is called Ikyu (一休). Well, I had a good time. The place was dead as hell. There was the one cook, and the one waiter/manager. Since it was completely empty, I got my beer and food super fast, it was actually really nice. I also talked to the guys a lot, for the first time (usually this place is busy). Was a fun time actually. F the $50. Not that this was big money or anything.

Comment

• I went absolutely crazy last night. I went out with a Japanese friend of mine. He's a slick guy, dresses really well, and he can hook women when he gets the chance. But he's a shy dude also. I'm a bit shy myself. I'm not so great at just approaching females.

But as I've detailed many times in these pages, this graduate school stuff is also really stressful sometimes. And I have various other sources of stress. Sometimes, I can go really crazy. And at those times, I can do anything, by which I mean I can talk to any girl, without a second thought. And girls I know, girls I might call a colleague, or what not, suddenly become available, because all of my inhibitions are just gone.

Yesterday, I went out with this friend of mine. He's always trying to have me be the one to talk to girls first, as if I am the one who is suppose to be plastered to the windshield, creating all of the openings. I had an idea. I will intentionally tap into this part of my mind, and intentionally make myself go crazy. So I thought of all of these things that troubled me. And I hyped myself up. And I drank a bunch of beer. And when I started to waver, I hyped myself up once more.

Well, it did work. We didn't get laid last night, but we got phone numbers, and we talked to a lot of girls, etc. But I also went pretty crazy. In fact, we started in our city, then we went to Tachikawa, which is a fairly big place in West Tokyo prefecture. From there, we ended up in Fussa, which is home to a US Airforce base. In between, I talked to a bunch of girls.

In Fussa, we went to expatriot bars and hit on a bunch of Phillipina girls who work at them, or were there to see there friends, and the like. This was fine. We got phone numbers, maybe even set some things up, but I don't remember exactly because I was a bit drunk and have to ask my friend. However, I ended up doing uchikomi (judo roles) on the street. My entire body hurts today because if it, but especially my left shoulder and my right elbow. I also pulled out my c o ck and walked down the street. I believe that I was just attempting to demonstrate how much I was not giving a f u ck.

I think I need to learn how to better control this alternative personality of mine, if I decide to take it out.
          Last edited by Drunken Cat; 11-21-2012, 05:41 AM.

Comment

• What are you guys getting into tonight? Bars get wayyyyy crowded tonight

Comment

• The thought drinking alcohol is pretty disgusting. You're essentially consuming the waste of a fungus called yeast. Would you consume the waste of another living organism if it made you feel good (through its toxicity to your body, when it is consumed at a faster rate than it can be metabolized by your liver)?

If so start with human waste, namely mine.

I don't know about you guys, but I think all waste is corruption.

You can pretty it up by using words like: conversion, breaking down, byproduct, etc.

At the end of the day, it is what it is... Waste.

Comment

• Get lost, Jeff. You drink white harlot butt-milk.

Comment

• i hope my neighbors like the misfits... i am sauced.

hey languagers. i am f#cking drunker than most of you. the rest of you have the ability to drink more than i, and remain upright. covetous new england.

Comment

• Past 3am and just got home. Hard to watch tv when the room is spinning.

Comment

• On the drink again.

Comment

Working...
                      X