No announcement yet.

Read The Revelations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if obama is,i expct
    obama to get assasinated or so everyone thought. i will make my next prediction when it happens. bible says antichrist is someone they thought was dead. but comes back.

Comment

my main bet is that he is not, but he will be affiliated with the antichrist. Obama and Osama.

Comment

Obama is far from the anti-christ he's the last prophet...

Biden is the Anti-Christ

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
          it is said in the bible that once a colored man rules the world the end will come.

i am not a religious guy but hey i can't wait to see what the fuuck will happen to this world.

NO, nostradamus said that, not the bible. and the exact words are " when the black man is in control of the eagle ..."

nostradamus correctly predicted the fire of london in '66, the death of the french king in his time, the rise of hitler, the kennedy assisination

Comment

C'mon people. don't fall for this nonsense. They said the same **** about Bush.
            Many people also thought Bush was "Mabus", who Nostradamus wrote would be the third and final anti-christ.

There is some false ****, chain e-mails floating around that distorts the words of the Bible to suggest Obama is the Antichrist.

Originally posted by The Email Reads:
            According to The Book of Revelations the anti-christ is: The anti-christ will be a man, in his 40s, of MUSLIM descent, who will deceive the nations with persuasive language, and have a MASSIVE Christ-like appeal....the prophecy says that people will flock to him and he will promise false hope and world peace, and when he is in power, will destroy everything is it OBAMA??
            Nothing in the bible, revelation or elsewhere describes the anti-Christ of being "a man in his 40's of Muslim descent".
            Fact: Book of revelation was complete by the end of the second century, Islam wasn't founded about a hundred years later... And Obama isn't a Muslim

Comment

I can't wait for the Beast Of The Sea to show up on the scene with his 7 heads and 10 horns, what a ****in badass!

Comment

So white isn't a color ?

Comment

Originally posted by Pheromonic View Post
                  C'mon people. don't fall for this nonsense. They said the same **** about Bush.
                  Many people also thought Bush was "Mabus", who Nostradamus wrote would be the third and final anti-christ.

There is some false ****, chain e-mails floating around that distorts the words of the Bible to suggest Obama is the Antichrist.

Nothing in the bible, revelation or elsewhere describes the anti-Christ of being "a man in his 40's of Muslim descent".
                  Fact: Book of revelation was complete by the end of the second century, Islam wasn't founded about a hundred years later... And Obama isn't a Muslim
                  The Bible does say that many anti-christ are present before the one true anti-christ appears, so all this talk about this guy and that guy being the anti-christ would make sense I guess according to the bible of course.

Comment

Originally posted by Im Horny View Post
                    it is said in the bible that once a colored man rules the world the end will come.

i am not a religious guy but hey i can't wait to see what the fuuck will happen to this world.
                    The Bible also says Jesus was colored.

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                      I use the bible for one thing.....wiping my arse.
                      Or if I run out of paper to start a fire in the wood stove.

Comment

Working...
                      X