Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys also hate the 2 attention seekers named "Al Haymon's sons" ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The hate for them is fuelled partly by jealousy - we would all like to have great seats and get in the ring afterwards and be so close to things. It's obviously annoying for us boxing heads.

But still, these two really are shameless. I mean, they manage to stand right behind the fighter, right in front of the camera. Why? To let us know it's an Al Haymon fighter? OK, thanks for that.

What I find objectionable is that they manage to wedge themselves in front of the fighters own team and family at times. WTF is up with that? You're just gonna assume the position behind the fighter each time and we gotta see your faces?

I mean, I'd love to be able to have the access they do. But would I hop into the ring and occupy a position over the fighters shoulders for each interview, or get into the corner during the ring introductions? Hell no.

You ever hear a fighter thank the Watson twins in an interview?

Comment

They're the Watson twins, they're everywhere! LOL

Here's Asian Sensation with the watson twins.

Comment

Originally posted by L. Cipher View Post
        They're not Al Haymon's sons. They're Sam Watson's sons, and they're just doing their job.
        i concur... but some people just hate their lives so much they are willing to go out their way to badmouth someone else for being fortunate enough to have a job where they not only do not have to pay to see fights but are acutally paid to be there...imo, dream job...

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
          These 2 losers who always whore for attention during the fighters' introductions and in the postfight interviews are f+cking annoying. Do you guys also notice these ass_holes always acting like they are friends with the fighters and hyping them up during the introductions? Even in the postfight interviews they always try to be seen behind the interviewed fighter cause it gives them a hard on to be on TV. Somebody needs to tell those losers that nobody wants to see them. And I just made this thread cause they are annoying me since years. In almost every fight in which their daddy is involved, they whore for attention in the ring. The fighters only act like they are cool with these losers cause of their daddy. If Daddy wouldn't protect these 2 f+cks, the fighters would take their lunch money and laugh at them. Here they are:

jelous or envious?...either way i have two options for you...get over it or kill your self...imo of course...

Comment

Green-eyed monster is definitely in full effect. Are the Watson twins clowns, absolutely. Are they everywhere, without a doubt. Are they doing anything wrong, no. I don't believe there is a boxing fan anywhere that would turn down the ability to have access to their favorite fighters. People should instead focus their dislike on characters who are actually doing damage to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Haha why is everyone now defending these twins?

There was a topic not long back where everyone was saying they cant stand them.

I for one , am not jealous, but they do my f..ing head in. They are such camera whores its unreal. I dont mind seeing sam watson himself, but what exactly do his sons do. I bet, **** all! Thats probably why no one thanks them, because they do not do jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
                What I find objectionable is that they manage to wedge themselves in front of the fighters own team and family at times. WTF is up with that? You're just gonna assume the position behind the fighter each time and we gotta see your faces?
                This ^^^^^

What's annoying is that they behave as if they are very important people to the fighters when, in reality, they are just a couple of childish men who love to see themselves on TV.

Comment

OH LOL. Those kids are Haymon's... well kids? I wonder who were these lots were. Yeh I'm getting bored of their appearance.

Comment

They represent the promotion and/or managerment! Its been done like that since the days of Tex handling Dempsey! If you knew anything about the sport you'd know that! Why hate first why not try to learn about the business of the sport and how it operates instead of "thinking" you know why their there! Obviously you don't know, do you see Bob & King in the ring, did you ever see a Duva in the ring? Donny Elbaum? It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid some people are and how the fans side of boxing is always generated by "hating someone"! What those two young men know about the inside of boxings business you'll NEVER know! Idiots! Ray.

Comment

All they are doing is getting used to the **** their dad does. They will eventually take over the family business. So they need that repertoire that their old man has.

Comment

Working...
                      X