Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I believe Al Haymon has major plans for Danny Garcia and may be moulding him.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
    Well when you get paid good money to fight soft competition would you really complain?
    So what's the problem? Haymon is doing a good job and everyone is getting signed up by him and we see many great fights.

Can't wait to see Haymon's next move, online streaming sounds great.

Comment

Originally posted by Khabash View Post
      So what's the problem? Haymon is doing a good job and everyone is getting signed up by him and we see many great fights.

Can't wait to see Haymon's next move, online streaming sounds great.

Are you a boxing fan? How do you not see a problem? Whats the point of watching if you already know who's going to win 99% of the time? What's the point of watching if the best fighters aren't going to fight each other? Might as well just do this in all sports! Make the San Antonio Spurs face the Milwaukee Bucks 82 games a season and while we are at it, make the Patriots play the Tampa Bay Bucs 16 games a season! I mean who cares? As long as they all get paid good...

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I don't know. I think he's a dangerous fight for Pacquiao and for Mayweather to an extent. Good boxing ability, sturdy whiskers and two-fisted power. People like to say he's got slow feet but he moved very well against Matthysse. It's in his arsenal. And I like his corner, believe it or not. But yeah, I'm not completely convinced that he can beat either.
        His movement against Matthysse surprised me but that is Matthysse...his footwork/speed is nothing compared to Pacquaio or Mayweather's. He has a puncher's chance against either.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
          Are you a boxing fan? How do you not see a problem? Whats the point of watching if you already know who's going to win 99% of the time? What's the point of watching if the best fighters aren't going to fight each other? Might as well just do this in all sports! Make the San Antonio Spurs face the Milwaukee Bucks 82 games a season and while we are at it, make the Patriots play the Tampa Bay Bucs 16 games a season! I mean who cares? As long as they all get paid good...
          Boxing needs showcase stars who earn the bucks and bring the fans in. If these dudes are earning 8 figures they must be doing something right.

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
            He'll lose to:

Thurman
            Porter
            Brook
            Khan (maybe)
            Maidana
            Broner
            Bradley

I'm sure I'm missing some from the list. If you mean losing to all those guys makes him the future of boxing then sure he'll be that.
            He already beat Khan. He beat porter and broner in amateurs. Thurman is hype. Bradley and Maidana are toss ups.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
              I don't know. I think he's a dangerous fight for Pacquiao and for Mayweather to an extent. Good boxing ability, sturdy whiskers and two-fisted power. People like to say he's got slow feet but he moved very well against Matthysse. It's in his arsenal. And I like his corner, believe it or not. But yeah, I'm not completely convinced that he can beat either.
              That's Matthyse, though.
              Matthyse is barely faster than Garcia with about half the boxing iq of a ham sandwich.

Comment

That's probably what they're telling Fanny but I doubt he's the only Haymon fighter hearing that from them.

Comment

hell yeah, Inkanyamba is back baby

Comment

Nice try, No Garcia will not be Floyd's scape goat. The big boys who paid Floyd for his contract are tired of his bullcrap and wants him to fight Pacquiao! And Floyd can't retire either coz he already spent thier money so He has no choice but to fight Pacquiao

Dont be a coward Floyd

#fightpacquiao

Comment

Rod Salkantay 2?

Comment

Working...
                      X