No announcement yet.

Matthysse...Cab drivers and crooked refs... Talk about hometown gifts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's make a bet?

If Garcia wins, I will do whatever you can come up with.

If Matthysse wins, you let banstick expose your other account/s.

If you are truly confident you will take this bet. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by Lovci View Post
      I like how you made an alt account. It just shows your insecurity as a person, and your overall nervousness about the fight.

Why not post on your real account.... Because you want an out if Garcia loses. You aren't man enough to face the heat of an online forum if he loses. If Matthysse loses I will give Garcia his props and move on...

What's wrong with you. Grow some balls. Show some confidence.
      Everyone but you and the lead-poisoned posse knows who I am. Not an alt... Just a comeback kid who is not about bandwagon fannery.

So get back to pretending Danny sucks. We'll talk about it some more on the 15th.

Comment

Let's make a bet?

**** that, EXPOSE my other accounts NOW. Not on the 15th... NOW.

DO IT.

Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
          Lucas didn't ruin nobody. The corrupt ref ruined Vivian. Made him lost hope in boxing.
          Lost hope in boxing huh? Hey, if that's the story you're gonna stick with, I guess I can't fault you for that. You may be right, he suddenly got real fond of taking naps in the ring around that time which could be a sign of boredom.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
            Everyone but you and the lead-poisoned posse knows who I am. Not an alt... Just a comeback kid who is not about bandwagon fannery.

So get back to pretending Danny sucks. We'll talk about it some more on the 15th.
            You sound like such a douche. Comeback kid? Not about bandwagon fannery? You have bandwagoned harder then anyone on this site.

I don't think Garcia sucks. He's the 2nd best fighter in the division.

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
            **** that, EXPOSE my other accounts NOW. Not on the 15th... NOW.

DO IT.

Make it happen.
            Ill get back to you.

Comment

Shut up shut up just SHUT THE FUVK UP!

I want this fight to be finished already, just so I don't have to listen to your **** every day!

Comment

You sound like such a douche. Comeback kid? Not about bandwagon fannery? You have bandwagoned harder then anyone on this site.

I don't think Garcia sucks. He's the 2nd best fighter in the division.

Ill get back to you.
                "Douche?" Only progressive pssies use that word.

So you can't prove I am an "Alt?"

Now moving on... For every 7 Matthysse fans on that shiny wagon, you have what? 2-3 Garcia fans. The fact that you cannot tolerate anything positive about garcia, tells me exactly who and what you are. We covered this already... What I do has less to do with my reverence for Garcia than it does to highlight who the Lucas fanboys are. There is something about watching them scurry out to defend and create false perceptions about a man named Lucas.

Douche? < The word I would use to describe a grown man who delights is such jargon is not a word I care to write. But I think you get the idea Nancy.

Now grow some balls, and PROVE that I am an ALT.

Comment

Let's make a bet?

he is not a alt, he's borderpatrol/i forget who else....he been here before, hates mexicans from what i saw.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Shut up shut up just SHUT THE FUVK UP!

I want this fight to be finished already, just so I don't have to listen to your **** every day!
                    Hang in there... I am sure we'll get REALLY excited about Khan getting KTFO again soon. Until then, go watch Lennox VS Bruno and stay the fck outta a man's thread.

Comment

Everybody having their fun... The fighters will lay this situation completely bare in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
                      X