I am rooting for Peterson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peterson doesn't make it past 6.

Comment

I think Peterson is a very good fighter and a good champion. Unlike many on this board I don't believe he is an intentional ped cheat. He has a problem with very low testosterone and he is getting medical help to bring his level up to normal. I see nothing wrong with that. If his testosterone exceeds the normal level that should not be allowed but I think they are malking sure his testosterone is at or near the same as the average young male. He trains hard and fights clean and the fact that he is fighting Lucas shows he is willing to fight the best. I think he is a great fighter to root for. I like Matthysse even more so I will be rooting for Peterson to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by BornToLive
        Me too, even though Matthysse is 1 of my favorite fighters.

Peterson going to win a lot of people over tomorrow.
        No he won't. We dont support drug cheats bud.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

b.....b....but Dallas Jr's trainer s...said

Comment

Rooting for Peterson. I like the underdog in this fight and that is definitely Peterson. Lucas will get KOed but hopefully live to fight another day. WAR LAMONT!

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

But you make an exception for Pacquiao and that other Mexican fighter, Margarito... GTFO.

Comment

i like both fighters, but i think lamont takes it. lucas can obviously crack, and he can box, i jus think lamont is the smarter fighter. however it goes down, its gonna be an exciting fight.

not sure why everyone is hatin on lamont cause of the failed test. if ya guys havent noticed, 95% of fighters today are on some sort of PED, so get over it and get used to it...

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                  Rooting for Peterson. I like the underdog in this fight and that is definitely Peterson. Lucas will get KOed but hopefully live to fight another day. WAR LAMONT!
                  An anti cheater avenger going for Peterson. Say it ain't so?!? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

But you make an exception for Pacquiao and that other Mexican fighter, Margarito... GTFO.
                    Umm you're talking out your ass. Cause I don't like Margarito, never did. And I stopped supporting Marquez when he hooked up with Memo.

Shoo fly.

Comment

If mathysse wins by knockout he proves hes the best 140iber . If peterson wins by KO he sends a massive statement. I still think khan beat his steroid cheating ass but he is a very good fighter regardless.

Comment

Working...
                      X