No announcement yet.

VIDEO: Victor Conte tells why he never snitched, and exposes MEMO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el*** View Post
    LOL you come from the ghetto then. Yeah youd rather have them protect the cheaters and never name their names. So all of the cheaters who used their peds would still have their medals. And the ped producers would be respected "in the streets" for not being snitches. What are you like 12 years old and watching too many gangster movies.
    This had me rolling. And it's a completely true/legitimate retort. Well played sir. Check and mate

Comment

No idea where this 'no snitching' claim comes from, when Novitzky and federal agents raided BALCO and found Conte and others, they informed Vic and everyone there that they weren't under arrest and if they wanted to leave, they were free to do so, but that the agents would like to question each of them. Guess what? Vic took them to a backroom and promptly spent 3 hours ratting out everyone - Patrick Arnold, 15 track and field athletes, 7 NFL players, five MLB players. He ratted out Marion Jones, Bill Romanowski, Barry Bonds, etc. He ratted out Bonds' trainer, Greg Anderson as well. He then took the agents to the storage site where he kept his PEDs as well as doping calendars for each athlete, even payment records. Conte = rat.

Comment

it's an utter disregard for human life to have these scumbag criminals working behind the scenes in a brutal sport such as boxing. it baffles me why they're even allowed to be near athletes after all this.

Comment

So is he suppose to be some kind of "Hero" because he wouldnt "Snitch"? The low class mentality on here amazes me, For guy that didnt "snitch" he sure didn't list all his client and the programme/schedule that he put them on, am sure somewhere Mosley disagree with him.

Comment

I still can't believe people claim that just because Conte served time in prison and Memo didn't that somehow Conte is reformed, as if all criminals that go to prison and are later released never commit crimes again, lol.

Besides, the minimum security prison Conte went to, he admitted himself was a sports complex with inmates smoking weed and having sex with prostitutes. He talks about it in this video interview found in this thread (10 min. into the video):

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=569902

I enjoyed the entire interview, but the most interesting part to me was hearing Conte talk about his four-month prison sentence at the Taft Correctional Institution (near Bakersfield, CA). It's a privately-run minimum security federal prison with 1,700 inmates, and Conte's account of the goings on there is astounding:

Sports complex "The first morning, when I woke up it was a kind of university-campus like setting. I walked out and in the middle of the courtyard was a huge sign that said 'Sports Complex.' Basketball, football, baseball, soccer, bocce ball, volleyball, handball. And I looked around and there were about 500 guys there. And they all had on equipment; there was a soccer game and a baseball game going on."

Rec center "I looked over I saw the rec center. And I walked over to that and looked in and there were six pool tables, six foosball tables, six ping-pong tables."

Music department "Then I went through this door and there was this huge music department. Three different musical groups were practicing. I said, 'Do they have concerts here?'

'Oh yeah! We have a routine on Friday nights and the bands play concerts outside.'"

Drugs This is my first 10 minutes -- I was on the compound I started walking with some guys around the walking track and I went [sniff] -- 'Are they smoking weed around here?' And they said, 'Yeah! You want some weed?'

I said, 'Listen, I don't want anything to do that with this kind of stuff. I don't want to get in any more trouble that I'm already in.' But yeah, anything that you wanted -- alcohol -- any and every type was $25 for 8 ounces. They had meth, they had steroids, they had cocaine."

No fences "There's no fences around the the place, about every 200 feet they have a sign on a stake that says 'Out of Bounds.' I got there on December 1 of 2005. That Christmas, about 25 guys just walked out on the freeway and they had their families pick them up and they left. So it's kind of an honor system."

Female prison guards as hookers "It didn't take me long to figure out, they had several really nice-looking female correctional officers there. You know, hair done up, big chest. It was kind of stunning to me. And they said 'Listen, you want some action?' I'm telling you the straight scoop. My understanding is on average they were making about $30,000 a month."
            Some prisoners don't want to leave "This young kid came in that same first day I was there and my cubie was a guy named Evil. And he said 'Evil, I'm going to have to do something bad because I'm supposed to go home tomorrow.' And I said 'You're supposed to go home and you want to stay here?' He said, 'Yeah if I go home I've got to start paying rent!'"

http://boingboing.net/2012/10/23/for...ription-o.html

Comment

you soft assed, street-code deficients don't understand the simplicity here. everyone does dirt, be it big or small, EVERYONE does dirt. don't be a fuqn tattle tale. and for you talking about "oh you're from the ghetto" like thats something to be ashamed, man, fuq you qweeahs.

yes, the lines are simple as to when one should get authorities involved. kids, women and crimes that anyone with half a brain can discern that need the intervention of a boy in blue, should have law enforcement involved.

everyone cheats to some degree you shiiit for brains, and if you're not, then like a great man once said ... then you're not trying.
              Last edited by baya; 01-15-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

lmao, Vic DID snitch, he ratted out everyone. When he realized he was in fact a rat, he lawyered up and guess what? He STILL ended up b1tching out and took plea bargains instead of standing trial. He wants to play it off like he stood tall and ate the charges like a man - phuck no. He and Memo are two sides of the same coin.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  you soft assed, street-code deficients don't understand the simplicity here. everyone does dirt, be it big or small, EVERYONE does dirt. don't be a fuqn tattle tale. and for you talking about "oh you're from the ghetto" like thats something to be ashamed, man, fuq you qweeahs.
                  yup, people think we are defending these clowns. like they are protecting murderers or rapists.

When you deal with a drug ring or steroid ring like this, you know the responsibility you have to your client, Victor said he felt responsible and greg anderson also did Anderson never ratted, they took this guy to the grinder and sent him to the pen twice because he wouldn't rat out Barry Bonds.

If you do the dirt with the crime this is why those associate with criminals get killed for ratting, if you don't want to be part of that world don't join it and live a clean honest life.

Comment

Originally posted by josenoway View Post
                    lmao, Vic DID snitch, he ratted out everyone. When he realized he was in fact a rat, he lawyered up and guess what? He STILL ended up b1tching out and took plea bargains instead of standing trial. He wants to play it off like he stood tall and ate the charges like a man - phuck no. He and Memo are two sides of the same coin.
                    I never knew that. Do you have the documents? I thought they just raided his facility and found his client list.

Comment

You can read all the nitty gritty details for yourself, just pick up Game of Shadows, no idea how you don't know this, the book was on the NY Times bestseller list for god knows how long, and it was headline news for ages.

Yes, they raided BALCO and his home simultaneously. When they found his a$$ at Balco, they didn't even need to toss the place, he literally rolled over and gave them everything even AFTER they told him he wasn't under arrest, that they were just executing a search warrant and if he didn't want to stay, he could just walk. Dude not only ratted out everyone for 3 hours straight but then he takes them to his storage facility to give them the Cream, the Clear, and all the diaries he kept on each athlete, including dosage, dates, and how much they paid him. He gave them EVERYTHING, realized he was rat, then lawyered up and still took plea bargains like a b1tch instead of standing trial. Like I said, Conte is the last person who should be pointing fingers, dude sang like a phucking canary.

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      I never knew that. Do you have the documents? I thought they just raided his facility and found his client list.

Comment

Working...
                      X