• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another creepy wiki

this one is pretty short ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lead_Masks_Case

Comment

i'll post some more creepy wikis ....when I wake up just incase anyone is still reading them.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
        i'll post some more creepy wikis ....when I wake up just incase anyone is still reading them.
        shyt, bro.... i've been waiting for more. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by maniac310 View Post
          i know this video is old and many people think it's fake. They think it was just a balloon or whatever.

But what people don't know is that around 4 years ago when the original video came out a guy did an analyses.

He zoomed in. Sharpened the image and centralized it to stop the shaking ...he changed the overall color and and slowed it down.

And you could actually see that thing landing and walking over the hill then tucking it's legs in right before it took off again.

I find the whole thing weird because no one ever seemed to ever talk about it. No news people not even the people that were there ..which leads me to believe it might not be a hoax

i might have to re do the guys analyses one of these days
          yup, i seen this shyt too. Shyt looks legit. The cop was shaking like crazy too. I tell you, man. This world is crazy. I believe that there are unknown things out there. I hope i don't run into any of that shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            that sounds pretty Fucked up...

My uncles use to tell me an old women would appear next to them at night..

they would call her "la viejita"

I'm sure it's scary but I don't think you have a lot to worry about. It just seems like they're spirits or something.

You can definitely tell when something is trying to scare you or is malicious with bad intent.
            yeah, but when you are a kid, you see anything out of the normal you freak

what I meant to say is that the girl I saw from the ae of 12-14 looks just my cousin, who at the time was only about 5, when my cousin turned 12-14 I remember that ghost/spirit I saw and that is when I notice that it looked just like my cousin

That same cousin once when she was between 4-5 maybe 6, was playing outside, when her dad gets home from work, she tells him that his brother Richard stopped by and told her to tell him that he was fine and that he misses him, Shocked my uncle asked, which brother, again my cousin (Jessica) says Richard, he then goes inside, pulls out an old chest and digs up many pictures from older days, it shows my uncle and the rest of his brothers, he then shows these pictures to Jessica (keep in mind that he has never shown these picture to her before) and asked her, ok which one of these men was it that stopped by, she points to Richard many times in many diff pictures, Richard had died years before Jessica was born and Jessica's dad never talked about Richard due to his death.

Again all this happened in the same house in Tampico where I saw that girl

Comment

Creepy Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valentich_Disappearance

A guy is flying his plane

sees a bright light above him

starts screaming

they never hear from him again

they never find his body or plane

Comment

one time when i was stayin at my uncles house i was falling asleep when i looked out the window and saw a lady walking around my uncles backyard at like 2 in the morning. So i go and tell my uncle and he told me it was his landlords mother. I was like wtf you mean its your landlords mom? Well the actual lady had died of a drug overdose a few years ago and i guess she was still in limbo........when i asked the other people stayin there i got chills down my spine man....

Comment

Creepy Wiki

this one is a very fun read

It's about creepy disappearances

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...d_mysteriously

Comment

you guys are too childish!!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHUCKIE M. View Post
                      you guys are too childish!!!
                      No, paranormal experiences have happened to Many Millions of people if not Billions

they've happened to Atheist, Agnostics ,Theist, Anti- theist , Christians, Jews, Muslims, Gnostic , Pagans , Muslims , Buddhist etc

They've happened to Presidents , Kings, Priest, Scientist , people from all over.

People always seem to dismiss occurrences because they didn't see them personally or experienced them.

I can personally say the Paranormal is very real.

Maybe not in the Christian, God, evil, Devil,soul , fairy tale kinda way but maybe through other Dimensional beings somehow crossing over, or energies manifesting in ways science hasn't discovered yet.

Comment

Working...
                      X