Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley "If I Lose To Amir Khan I'm Out Of Mayweather / Pacquiao Sweepstakes"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley knows he can get big money to sign with Top Rank, and then even bigger money if he signs on to fight Pac. Big picture it makes sense I guess.

Comment

bradley is turning into a duck....................too soon....................

Comment

This is a duck.

He'll have to fight someone as good as Khan in order to stay in the Pac/Mayweather sweepstakes in any case. Otherwise Ortiz and Khan are always going to be ahead of him if the Golden Boy dispute does get resolved. He just wants some easy fights for now.

Comment

Originally posted by BOLLOCKS View Post
          It's true, none of teh top fighters are scared of khan, he's not a knockout artist, and he's chinny, plus he'll get you a good pay day, nothing to be scared of. Bradley is looking for a bigger better fight, it's that simple.
          Bradley want's Khan but he wants to see what he can get for it is all..He did the same with Alexander..They were going to pay him 500k and Alexander 300k to meet when the fight was first offered on to Bradley,dude ended up making 1.1 or a lil more..It's business Bradley Khan will happen in good time..

Comment

Actually Bradley,losing might get U there a lot quicker bro.

Comment

If he can't beat Amir Khan he has no business in the ring with Pacquiao or Mayweather

Comment

I knew Rombekyo would be in here straight away defending his boys () shameful ducking antics. Bradley clearly doesn't have much confidence in his ability to beat Khan..

Don't worry i am sure the Khan fight will be even bigger after you lose that 0 and get KTFO by Pacqiuao... yeah right

This dude is a disgrace.. one wonders how he has 10 fans

Comment

Originally posted by romebyko View Post
                  Bradley want's Khan but he wants to see what he can get for it is all..He did the same with Alexander..They were going to pay him 500k and Alexander 300k to meet when the fight was first offered on to Bradley,dude ended up making 1.1 or a lil more..It's business Bradley Khan will happen in good time..
                  50/50 plus even UK PPV money not enough? Plus, a win over Khan on his resume. I think its crazy Bradley thinks he deserves much more.

I wish he would fight Ortiz. Get some sense knocked into him.

Comment

LOL

So Bradley doesn't want to fight Khan based on this? This is a pathetic mentality of a boxer, I'm embarrassed for Bradley.

Comment

He's gonna go with Top Rank and hope he gets a shot a Pac. I hope he does and gets ktfo.

Comment

Working...
                      X