No announcement yet.

Mayweather= 46% Everyone Else= 16%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stonesrunit View Post
    never said that, and yes he is a boxer.... 4 yrs ago.
    how many boxers has he fought since then?

Comment

never said that, and yes he is a boxer.... 4 yrs ago.
      3 1/2 years

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        WTF? My definitions are NOT AS limited as yours.

As far as I can see he's ko'ed 39 boxers.
        Originally posted by 407BoriKua View Post
        lol thats what im saying
        lol, to each their own. Im not trying to change your opinion of what a boxer is.

My point is it has been yrs since he KO'd someone who's not a slugger, how is it logical to assume he will KO someone who only allows a 16% connection percentage.

Comment

how many boxers has he fought since then?
          4, losing one.

Comment

lol, to each their own. Im not trying to change your opinion of what a boxer is.

My point is it has been yrs since he KO'd someone who's not a slugger, how is it logical to assume he will KO someone who only allows a 16% connection percentage.
            im picking floyd to win but its not impossible for mosley to win if he lands some hard shots

Comment

What was James Toney's connect percentage before he came from behind to stop Michael Nunn?

There are a million fights where one punch changes everything.

Don't discount it happening.

I personally believe Mayweather will win, but anyone can fall when hit just right.

Comment

4, losing one.
                Collazo was a boxer and cotto thats 2

Comment

im picking floyd to win but its not impossible for mosley to win if he lands some hard shots
                  Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  What was James Toney's connect percentage before he came from behind to stop Michael Nunn?

There are a million fights where one punch changes everything.

Don't discount it happening.

I personally believe Mayweather will win, but anyone can fall when hit just right.

Never said impossible, the possibility is always there, i said logical. It makes no sense to say "Mosely is going to knock mayweather out" based upon Mayweather's historic defense.

Comment

like i said 2 boxers since then one of them collazo was knocked down wat once or twice the other was BEAST ASS COTTO pre plaster

Comment

like i said 2 boxers since then one of them collazo was knocked down wat once or twice the other was BEAST ASS COTTO pre plaster
                      Collazo true enough was a boxer,and Shane took care of business, but Collazo led with feints as if he was a power puncher which made him ripe lol. You cant deny that.

Comment

Working...
                      X