Is manny amongst top 10 atg ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
    wow..a **** joke..how original:bukkake:
    I'd throw a ****ing on Marion Jones. she had a pretty face. her huge husband probably blew that **** out though...

Comment

keep voting guys Manny is behind.. should've made this a public poll

Comment

Originally posted by Apua View Post
        I say that boxing techniques are getting better and better so the boxers who are amongst best today are the all time best. As we know Manny is todays p4p king. I respect old timers but they'd have no chance against boxers today. Look at other sports like basketball.. old timers would have no chance
        well no matter what "natural" gifts Manny has, back then Wilde would whip him. Pac wouldnt have the same things available. everyone knows this and takes it into account when they say what I said.

but I'll go so far as to put him in the top 40 of all time and thats enough for now

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post
          well no matter what "natural" gifts Manny has, back then Wilde would whip him. Pac wouldnt have the same things available. everyone knows this and takes it into account when they say what I said.

but I'll go so far as to put him in the top 40 of all time and thats enough for now
          you are implying MANNY is on roids ?>

Comment

1-barry bonds
            2-jose conseco
            3-a-rod
            4-sosa
            5-hulk hogan
            6-big papa pump
            7-mark mcguire
            8-macho man
            9-marion jones
            10-manny pacquio

yea def top 10
            Red k sent

Comment

Originally posted by totalstranga View Post

Jimmy Wilde vs Joe Symonds watched them fight on youtube and believe me PAC would own them on the same night they're almost as bad as fraud jr

Comment

i am glad the poll is getting better Pacman the face of boxing !

Comment

Originally posted by *AKO PA HA! View Post
                  Red k sent
                  are you mad??

Comment

lmfao..you should see the comments these *******s sent me..lol..they think this imaginary karma **** means something..lol...mannys on roids deal with it..stop whinning....damn ya'll act like a pack of 5 year olds that found out santa clause isnt real

Comment

lmfao..you should see the comments these *******s sent me..lol..they think this imaginary karma **** means something..lol...mannys on roids deal with it..stop whinning....damn ya'll act like a pack of 5 year olds that found out santa clause isnt real
                      more red k coming your way

Comment

Working...
                      X