• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horton needed some money.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
      A thug knocking out a defenceless pregnant woman issue
      Yet you bring up nationality and use the word "thug" as idiotic code for "black" in your thread title, like so many other notorious race-baiting primitives here before you have just before posting videos of black American criminals engaging in some repugnant attack on a white person.

So again - Which is the spin you're trying to put on this one instance of a common criminal knocking out a pregnant woman? That Americans routinely engage in this sort of behavior? Or that black people do?

Pick your poison. Choose quickly though, I don't have all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
        Horton needed some money.
        He finally got his 40$ and then some

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
          Yet you bring up nationality and use the word "thug" as idiotic code for "black" in your thread title, like so many other notorious race-baiting primitives here before you have just before posting videos of black American criminals engaging in some repugnant attack on a white person.

So again - Which is the spin you're trying to put on this one instance of a common criminal knocking out a pregnant woman? That Americans routinely engage in this sort of behavior? Or that black people do?

Pick your poison. Choose quickly though, I don't have all day.
          A thug is a thug not sure why your bringing race into this?

The guy is American as is the woman.. as seen by the calendar and flag in the background

So yes he is a yank and yes he is a thug.. who viciously koed a woman.. who was pregnant.. hence the title

Not sure were you live but were i come from a knocking out a pregnant women is pretty big news and shocking

Comment

Alright, that wasn't good but what the fuck was Crystal playing at.

Comment

A thug is a thug not sure why your bringing race into this?
              Probably because "thug" was code for "black" here in the lounge for something like 8 months when Maniac and his crew of ****tards were running about before I canned them all. Or it could have something to do with the fact that, in the wake of that mass banning, I publicly stated several times that I'd no longer be tolerating such videos being posted in this lounge so as not to open the floodgates on race baiters again.

Maybe you should've paid attention.

The guy is American as is the woman.. as seen by the calendar and flag in the background

So yes he is a yank and yes he is a thug.. who viciously koed a woman.. who was pregnant.. hence the title

Not sure were you live but were i come from a knocking out a pregnant women is pretty big news and shocking
              This is all irrelevant. I'm on record stating that I wouldn't tolerate videos of this nature in the lounge in the wake of the "Z-Clan" fiasco (weren't you known to cohort with them, BTW?) and if you actually read the rules around here we have a strict policy regarding nationalism and race baiting.

Regardless, I'm letting this one slide. But I'm watching this thread closely so that alone should pretty much kill any reaction I know that you were secretly hoping for.

Comment

This guy should be sucker punched every day for the rest of his life.

Comment

He finally got his 40$ and then some
                  I remember Stones saying Horton's charity was a scam, coming to think about it lol.

It was all linked lol

Comment

Disgusting what is the world coming to..

Get a job you phukkin bum

Looks like Timmy Horton finally caught up with Boss Lady
                    I sh@t you not I would kill that dude....

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                      Probably because "thug" was code for "black" here in the lounge for something like 8 months when Maniac and his crew of ****tards were running about before I canned them all. Or it could have something to do with the fact that, in the wake of that mass banning, I publicly stated several times that I'd no longer be tolerating such videos being posted in this lounge so as not to open the floodgates on race baiters again.

Maybe you should've paid attention.

This is all irrelevant. I'm on record stating that I wouldn't tolerate videos of this nature in the lounge in the wake of the "Z-Clan" fiasco (weren't you known to cohort with them, BTW?) and if you actually read the rules around here we have a strict policy regarding nationalism and race baiting.

Regardless, I'm letting this one slide. But I'm watching this thread closely so that alone should pretty much kill any reaction I know that you were secretly hoping for.
                      Fair enough.. but what about the 3-4 other threads going on atm which are actually to do with this?

Comment

Working...
                      X