I Know Mosley's last few fights have been garbage but he deserves our respect

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt. He should call it quit tho.

Comment

Yeah that guy was something special when he was younger in the late 90s and about 10 years ago, what happens now doesn't have any impact on what he was at his peak.

Comment

The only fighter I could think of that Shane may have had the opportunity to fight but didn't is Paul Williams. How many WW were eager to fight P-Dub back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao would KTFO outta Shane at lightweight.

But Shane can still fight. He looked terrible against Pac but then again so does everyone. He got robbed of a W against Mora who ran from his the whole fight. And if he wasn't 16 months inactive against Mayweather he would've knocked him out in the 2nd round.

Mosley still beats everyone at 147 not named Pac or Floyd and that includes Berto and Ortiz.
          Please, Mosley is an atg lightweight. 1 fight there against Diaz is far from spectular, get lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            Please, Mosley is an atg lightweight. 1 fight there against Diaz is far from spectular, get lost.
            No, he isn't.

Comment

Mosley was a steroid cheat who used EPO to have more stamina than his opponents when he fought with out it he fought like garbage

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Hater View Post
                Shane last few performances have been garbage but he had a good career. It's sad that Shane is just showing up for a paycheck now but that doesn't take away from what he's done in his career. I hope Mosley hangs them up too but he's still the same guy that took on pretty much all challengers. We shouldn't forget that Mosley took on bigger guys like Forrest and Wright and even fought them after losing to both. He fought both De La Hoya and Cotto in their primes. In his day he was an exciting fighter that was willing to fight just about anybody. Even the so called P4P best today don't do that. Anyway, I hope Shane hangs them up but I won't forget what he did for the sport and for that he has my respect.
                as i stated in the other thread, his last performance was embarrassing and he only cared about himself and getting a paycheck... not the fans that wasted money on that fight....

also he knowingly took steroids when he fought oscar.... lets not act like that didnt happen

Comment

Wow!!! Someone actually thought manny beats him in his prime.. I can't believe some of this stuff I read here. That's great to be a fan but c'mon... Alittle common here never hurt anyone.

Comment

^ im going to go on a limb here and say i think your post is extremely biased -_-

Comment

Mosely koes PAcman in his prime. F that ya'll must of forgot!!! Yeah I said it, Mosley was a monster in his prime and if you didnt have jab to keep him off you he would kick your asss

Comment

Working...
                      X