No announcement yet.

The Dazzler wants GGG!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elijahlyric View Post
    I agree, but Sturm did duck the entire division- Bhop, Pavlik, JTaylor, and Abraham. Sturm ducked those guys too
    Of course he did, but with GGG he would have fought him in Germany, Hopkins, pav and Taylor he'd have to go to the states and Im sure he used the excuse of being robbed against Oscar blah blah blah.

Comment

He showed good defense against Martinez for the most part, but Martinez was too powerful. He did crack Martinez and made him bleed didn't he? If i'm not mistaken it was like a broken nose or something.

Comment

I'll pick anyone with a jab and right hand to ko Golovkin. I said the same thing about Kostya Tszyu and I'm saying the same thing about Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
          I'll pick anyone with a jab and right hand to ko Golovkin. I said the same thing about Kostya Tszyu and I'm saying the same thing about Golovkin.
          OMG if it ain't the f@g himself .

Comment

Barker would be a better option than most of GGG's other available opponents. I'd rather see Barker/Proksa though, a re-building match for both fighters.

Comment

[QUOTE=ИATAS;12942563]Of course he did, but with GGG he would have fought him in Germany, Hopkins, pav and Taylor he'd have to go to the states and Im sure he used the excuse of being robbed against Oscar blah blah blah.[/QUOTE

Your definitely right

Comment

Working...
              X