Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather reveals the mind games used on Pacquiao; hiring his ex-team members

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I understand trash talk and punking your opponents like Hopkins or Ali did, but Floyd as usual takes things to whole new level as far as mind games and A side status.

If you believe you're that great and so much better than your opponent, you wouldn't have time to play games since you're confident enough to beat your opponent's ass either way.

Floyd won most of his fights before even he signed the contract.

Comment

lol Nelson dropped the ball when Floyd was talking about "rehydrating like an athlete should do", he was wide open for the IV question.

Floyd said Ariza was so good at keeping him hydrated, but all over sudden he was dehydrated?

He would be better not talking about it, but he keeps trying to smooth it over with nonsense.

Comment

Floyd about Manny:

When Floyd was asked who was his top three toughest opponent, he was quoted by boxingscene.com: "I can say that none of them were easy. Although I must say that Canelo was tough....Miguel Cotto [was tough]. Manny Pacquiao was very tough. Pacquiao is very good. He was better than I thought."

What he forgot to mention:

I had all the PEDS money can buy, mask it with the best IVS in the market, and still I lost to a one armed man.

Impressive, most impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
          So he's a whole another level of everyone else, but he has to resort to sabotaging camps and using his $$ to influence things so he wins the fight before he steps in the ring...and he wonders why people hate on him.

Another San Jo poster, we got a few here, cool.

Floyd played so many mind games. My stock trading buddies do this to other traders all the time. Especially the Quants guys. Mind games.

All great generals attempt to win even before the battle begins.

I was laughing my axx off watching that video. He may not read well, he may speak out of his axx too, but he does get what he wants in preflight negotiations.

Comment

all this and Pacquiao don't really give a shyt and is moving to greener pasture.

Comment

LOL Mind games are useless against forest gump pac he just simply didn't gave a f@ck. this is hilarious.

Floyd can't read = mind games ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                lol Nelson dropped the ball when Floyd was talking about "rehydrating like an athlete should do", he was wide open for the IV question.

Floyd said Ariza was so good at keeping him hydrated, but all over sudden he was dehydrated?

He would be better not talking about it, but he keeps trying to smooth it over with nonsense.
                LMAO busted.

Comment

"Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek victory."

Comment

Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
                    LMAO busted.

Comment

lol love it. What a scum move by Manny to leave someone homeless and find their way back home on their own.

Comment

Working...
                      X