Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Hayes ko of Chisora leave Vitali shook?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
    boente told haye to fight chisora and the winner gets vitali. lets not forget haye is still a 2 weight world champ and won quite a few straps. tyson fury is just as worthy???? are you kidding me!!! tyson fury is ducking price. gave up his titles so he didnt have to fight him.

i could say the same about vitali, who is his best win? a loss to lewis probably.

and why would he chase a wlad rematch? he was soundly beaten. vitali hasnt fought him. just because 1 klit wins doesnt automatically mean the other does.

Whilst I dislike Fury for that, it did make business sense! He is going on his own way, improving and achieving bigger things whilst the potential fight gets bigger. Eventually it will likely be a super fight.

Vitali has wins over Solis, Adamek, Sanders, Arreola, Johnson, Peter

Hayes best HW wins - Valuev, Ruiz, Barrett, Chisora, Audrey

Comment

Originally posted by SaintGeorge View Post
      I mean from casual boxing fans. Of course from people like us, the hardcore he would get some adulation.

You know how it works though, as soon as someone beats someone else the victim gets labelled as an untested euro bum. If Haye was to flatten Price/Fury (Which is what I believe he would do) that's what everyone on here would be saying.
      Well he redeemed himself (at least to some extend) beating Chisorra.
      Everyone was so embarrassed with him after pink toe story that even casual non-boxing shows made jokes about that.
      It changed a lot after he beat Chisorra - at least in UK.

Comment

Mate, come on. Matt Skelton made Price look very ordinary in parts.

Fury has been put on his arse by some journeymen.

Who the hell has Pulev fought?

Haye has underrated boxing ability.

Matt Skelton bum-rushed Price and had like 30secs of success before he got broke down & KTFO!

Haye has been knocked down by journeyman...So what? Haye got knocked down heavily by super middle/light heavy journeyman Lolenga Mock!

Pulev has fought and holds wins over Sprott, Walker, Dimitrienko & Ustinov.
        Ustinov & Dimitrienko unarguably, unquestionably better than any 40yr old HW Haye ever beat.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Whilst I dislike Fury for that, it did make business sense! He is going on his own way, improving and achieving bigger things whilst the potential fight gets bigger. Eventually it will likely be a super fight.

Vitali has wins over Solis, Adamek, Sanders, Arreola, Johnson, Peter

Hayes best HW wins - Valuev, Ruiz, Barrett, Chisora, Audrey
          business sense?!!!!! it made no sense. in other words, he didnt want to risk fighting price because he knows he has already lost once to price, and doesnt fancy risking it. going on his own way? WTF?? he ducked price plain and simple because he knows he would likely lose.

2 sets of awesome fighters they have beat there.....not!

Comment

Matt Skelton bum-rushed Price and had like 30secs of success before he got broke down & KTFO!

Haye has been knocked down by journeyman...So what? Haye got knocked down heavily by super middle/light heavy journeyman Lolenga Mock!

Pulev has fought and holds wins over Sprott, Walker, Dimitrienko & Ustinov.
            Ustinov & Dimitrienko unarguably, unquestionably better than any 40yr old HW Haye ever beat.
            Skelton exposed weaknesses in Price that a better fighter would take advantage of, Haye wouldn't go about it that way though. The more I think about Price/Fury the more I think it's a lot closer than some think.

I knew the Lalenga Mock thing would be a response, that was 8 years ago, Price was getting dropped by fighters a lot worse than Mock just 18 months ago, although Fury has improved a lot since then, there's no way he'd be able to handle Haye's power. Even a fat Chisora was rocking him and he's not a puncher by any means.

Pulev is decent, people underestimate Haye's ability though, the guy won a silver at the World Championships and he was a very very good amateur.

Comment

how can Vit be shook of a guy he challenged multiple times?
              people are forgetting Haye ducked Vit repeatedly
              he ultimately decided he'd go for the weaker chinned Klit
              and his toe hurt too much for him to even try in that one :laugh:
              now Vit's old as fuck, so Haye has guts all of a sudden
              fuck Haye, how can anyone support him?

Comment

Do you not realise thta boxing is like a hobby to Vitali. The guys life is way more important than David Haye! Why can't Haye wait until Vitali isn't busy? Wait until he has some free time you ****in fool! Haye doesn't call the shots at all in no way once so ever can he call the shots. He lost all chances at being a shotcaller! Vitali's political career and his people mean alot more than some dumbass boxing match!

Comment

Skelton exposed weaknesses in Price that a better fighter would take advantage of, Haye wouldn't go about it that way though. The more I think about Price/Fury the more I think it's a lot closer than some think.

I knew the Lalenga Mock thing would be a response, that was 8 years ago, Price was getting dropped by fighters a lot worse than Mock just 18 months ago, although Fury has improved a lot since then, there's no way he'd be able to handle Haye's power. Even a fat Chisora was rocking him and he's not a puncher by any means.

Pulev is decent, people underestimate Haye's ability though, the guy won a silver at the World Championships and he was a very very good amateur.

What weakness did Skelton expose?
                  Think you meant Fury not Price and he got caught squared up & you are right, he has improved a lot since then.
                  Have you seen Haye fight big men? Valuev & Wladimir zzz

There is no denying Haye has talent but its rarely on display and unfair IMO to say he wins all these fantasy fights due to this talent he rarely shows.
                  Could of, should of, would of...

Until I see him put his talent on display against a legitimate threat, I will continue being ignorant to it. Its like Joan Guzman really, all the talent in the world but leads to nothing but speculation because he wasted his prime.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    how can Vit be shook of a guy he challenged multiple times?
                    people are forgetting Haye ducked Vit repeatedly
                    he ultimately decided he'd go for the weaker chinned Klit
                    and his toe hurt too much for him to even try in that one :laugh:
                    now Vit's old as fuck, so Haye has guts all of a sudden
                    fuck Haye, how can anyone support him?

They choose to ignore this. Apparently Haye beating Chisora means he has earned the right to fight for a world title & dictate terms.

The man has waited for Vitali to turn 42, how on earth he even sleeps at night is beyond me.

Comment

They choose to ignore this. Apparently Haye beating Chisora means he has earned the right to fight for a world title & dictate terms.

The man has waited for Vitali to turn 42, how on earth he even sleeps at night is beyond me.
                      vitali was just saying he wanted to punish Haye and knock him out...what happened?

Comment

Working...
                      X