Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd: "Josie Harris wants $61,000 a month for child support" (interview today)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
    Any man who doesnt see something wrong is just plain hating.$61k a month because she used to have sex with a man is just stupid.People ought to protect themselves from these women,too many gold diggers.I wonder how those idiots who say white girls are gold diggers feel about this black woman now.
    Women are women, Black, white, chinese and asian...Just ask Mosley, Especially if you live in the westernise world and you are rich, I dont know the full story surrounding Mayweather and his three kids but if he pays 61K a month then he doesnt need to be paying for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
      Any man who doesnt see something wrong is just plain hating.$61k a month because she used to have sex with a man is just stupid.People ought to protect themselves from these women,too many gold diggers.I wonder how those idiots who say white girls are gold diggers feel about this black woman now.
      It would obviously be less if she wasn't caring for the children.

And it would work the opposite way if a man was previously with a wealthy woman. He too would get a high sum. Gold diggers are gold diggers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
        Should be easy for Mr. Lifestyle Flashy.
        Well lets break it down, oldest son is 10 years old so for the next 8 years Floyd would pay approx. 6 million then assuming the youngest child is 4 years younger than the oldest another 1.4 mil over the next 4 years bringing the grand total to 7.5-8 mil not to bad. He ain't gotta put up with they bad asses all day, if they are half the mess he is that may not be enough lol

Comment

He has spoiled them into this lifestyle. I don't care about Ulgy boy floyd or his story. but those are your kids man. She deserves more than that for putting up with his punk ass. Can ya imagine waking up to this turd every mrning? Yuk. Besides beastiality pays more that having human sex. He is a gorilla dog after all. Right?

Comment

FLoyd is complete disgrace.

Only he can duck paying child support.

Comment

I'm wondering if Mayweather's PR team are working on a new nickname lol. The "Money" tag almost seems like it's headed towards a "Tongue in Cheek" parody.

Comment

Originally posted by Blubba View Post
                exactly. thats the price u pay for getting a divorce dude. big income big child support. just suck it up.
                Mo money , mo problems

Comment

Working...
                X