No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Believe it or not GC you right it can be. And there's so much that most folks dont take into consideration in regards to re-integrating back into "regular" society. I hope I keep the same type of patience I had before I left.

Not yet bruh, but the Mrs already know, she finna catch the blues in the boom-boom room. And thats where it ALL starts.
    That's the truth alright. First it's the Chiefster getting jiggy with it, next it's 90 year old chiefster on an old porch down in Louisiana, with a hay straw in his mouth - surrounded by grandkids.

At around that exact time bringer will be 85, sippin' his potatoe vodka and BORE everyone to death with his stories of the 8bit era while his grandkids are playing playstation 25, hoping he'll pass out soon enough

Comment

• Around the same time, Grand Champ will be boring fellow patients to death in the nursing home, while he pisses himself, with stories of how he once saw a drug addled, fiending, shot to **** version of DMX perform live 10 years past his expiration date.

Comment

• I'm gonna give Bringer a boxing lesson in a pub in Tennessee, next Wednesday.

Comment

• You couldn't pay me enough money to step foot in Tennessee again. I stomped around Memphis very briefly once, but I quickly moved on to better localities.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Around the same time, Grand Champ will be boring fellow patients to death in the nursing home, while he pisses himself, with stories of how he once saw a drug addled, fiending, shot to **** version of DMX perform live 10 years past his expiration date.
            :asshole:

He's a legend and should be remembered as such!

Atleast Leigh will be right there with me at the nursing home
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 01-08-2012, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Doubtful : She doesn't care for X, at all.

Comment

Doubtful : She doesn't care for X, at all.
                No, but she cares for me and my honey words :boobies:

Comment

• That's not what I heard.

Comment

That's not what I heard.
                    You're just a mean, grumpy old man - you know nothing

Comment

Let's just hope that crazy bastard doesn't shirk his posting duties and disappear for another 8 months.

Your "welcome home" party thread will likely be my last bout with the bottle for a while, by that point I will have hit it hard for 2 months straight, so I'll need the break. My liver ain't what it used to be.
                      Right!!!! He oughta be puttin in extra work bein is he aint been on in forever and a day. Dont worry bout the liver bruh, you dont need all of it anyways. I'm donating a 4th of mine to Crown Royal for festive drunkenness.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      You plan on keeping in touch with your men after you return home, Chief? Or are you the type who prefers the clean break before moving towards the next phase in life?
                      There are a select few that I will keep in touch with through the FB route. I like to keep in touch with folks for the most part, but there are some jokers I'd rather just shake they hand and say glad I served with you and keep on rollin. Loyalty is a big deal to me, I feel like if I call you my potna, my round, my friend then I mean that **** to the depths of me ya know. It's always good to keep connects, the world is a small place.

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
                      That's the truth alright. First it's the Chiefster getting jiggy with it, next it's 90 year old chiefster on an old porch down in Louisiana, with a hay straw in his mouth - surrounded by grandkids.

At around that exact time bringer will be 85, sippin' his potatoe vodka and BORE everyone to death with his stories of the 8bit era while his grandkids are playing playstation 25, hoping he'll pass out soon enough
                      I can only hope you psychic abilities are spot on GC mah homie. 90 sounds like a good ripe age, and enough time to pass on all that I've learnt. Besides somebody's gotta fetch my bud out the coola for me at that stage.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      Around the same time, Grand Champ will be boring fellow patients to death in the nursing home, while he pisses himself, with stories of how he once saw a drug addled, fiending, shot to **** version of DMX perform live 10 years past his expiration date.

Comment

Working...
                      X