Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Jr. beat Marquez already FOLKS WAKE UP!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BmoreBrawler View Post
    I agree with most of your post except that Mayweather only has trouble with fast southpaws. He had trouble with Oscar and Castillo too, remember?
    Castillo I agree, May did have problems as well, but you agree he had problems with Southpaws though right?

Oscar, I have to disagree only cause to me that fight was a bore, snoozer, sleeper, what ever you want to call it. Maybe a handful of exchanges but seriously the only real thing on both of those fighters minds that night is
    "I wonder how big our box office revenue is gonna do after tonight" Oscar left to Mayweathers body looked like Oscar was just trying to make the fight look good.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
      Yes Marquez stopped Diaz and Casa FACT 100% agree and I acknowledged that but again Casa was OLD AGAIN OLD and Diaz is a pressure fighter who throws volumes rather then precise shots AND BOTH OF THESE FIGHTERS ARE NOT ON FLOYDS LEVEL. WAKE UP

Fact: Marquez had problems adjusting to both Casa and J.Diaz AT THAT HIGHER WEIGHT, Diaz even rocked Marquez at times. WHAT MORE MAYWEATHER.
      Your telling me to wake up but your the one that was wrong with the actual weight saying he had no serious power at 143-144 and he does as his last fights prove that he does because as thats what he weighed .

Whether he had problems with Casa and Diaz weight is pure speculation it could have a pure style thing , stopping them was impressive no matter what way you carve it up they were big wins ,,,, then you have the situation where JMM has giving Manny fits yet Manny is THE FIGHT for Floyd ,, its easy to sit back and say what will happen as thats just pure opinion , I think it will be a lot more competitive than the Floyd haters want to admit , JMM is a great fighter in the best form of his career yes Floyd is a little bigger 4 pounds and coming of a long lay off while JMM is fight fit so we have a few unknowns in the mix , I dont like how people are just writing JMM off when he is in the sparkling form he is in and current 2 p4p , the haters are trying to kill this fight for all the wrong reasons and from weight to JMMs boxing current form the haters really dont have a leg to stand on .

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Lord knows why Oscar didn't keep pumping the jab after the 6th. I guess being old and inactive will do that to you.
        yeah that was so annoying. At the same time, Oscar was lucky that Floyd was such a ***** that fight. I actually scored the fight for Oscar but I bet if they had rematched that Floyd would have been more comfortable and beaten him widely. Still, Oscar would have had a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Castillo I agree, May did have problems as well, but you agree he had problems with Southpaws though right?

Oscar, I have to disagree only cause to me that fight was a bore, snoozer, sleeper, what ever you want to call it. Maybe a handful of exchanges but seriously the only real thing on both of those fighters minds that night is
          "I wonder how big our box office revenue is gonna do after tonight" Oscar left to Mayweathers body looked like Oscar was just trying to make the fight look good.
          I do agree that he has had problems with southpaws. It isnt just speed either, because Corley is not that fast.
          I agree that the oscar fight was a snoozer, but Floyd still only won it by 1 round on one judges scorecard.

Comment

Poeple thinking marquez is coming to lay down are in for a huge wake up call...

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
              hmmm....I personally felt Oscar was one of his easiest performances....
              easiest? How many floyd fights could you have possibly seen?

Comment

I agree with most of your post except that Mayweather only has trouble with fast southpaws. He had trouble with Oscar and Castillo too, remember?

Comment

I do agree that he has had problems with southpaws. It isnt just speed either, because Corley is not that fast.
                  I agree that the oscar fight was a snoozer, but Floyd still only won it by 1 round on one judges scorecard. It would not surprise me if that fight was rigged.
                  Agree on that, remember a rematch was in question for both fighters to steal another payday (Oscars a business man too), why not make the fight seem close so fans will want to see a rematch (hence the split decision). I thought Floyd won it clearly and only the diehard Oscar fans would argue with me on that one even though I was pulling for Oscar to give Floyd is for "L".

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                    To me that was more of a business fight rather then fighting for legacy.

Comment

yeah that was so annoying. At the same time, Oscar was lucky that Floyd was such a ***** that fight. I actually scored the fight for Oscar but I bet if they had rematched that Floyd would have been more comfortable and beaten him widely. Still, Oscar would have had a shot.

It was very simple Floyd adjusted and started to come over the top of it with the right hand and that shut Oscar jab down .

Floyd was giving away 16 pounds in weight and you call him a ***** , get real your supposed to be a knowledgeable boxing fan yet you only take notice of whats right in front of your face , no way can you give that kind of weight on the night in a class below MW and be the dominate fighter , especially when you a boxing technician like Floyd , it was a great win considering the weight .

Comment

Working...
                      X