No announcement yet.

LarrySmith needs to flame back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LarrySmith needs to flame back!

Since LarrySmith's intervention he has taken an extremely unaggresive approach to boxingscene. I am glad he's no longer on the tear he was prior to the intervention but I think he needs to find a middle ground between the two extremes. It's impossible to post on boxingscene without occasionally flaming. I'm a Pac & Cotto fan but I think Larry needs to start attacking back. Please discuss. Poll to follow!
    Yes, this is boxing scene for God's sake.
    40.00%
    No.
    48.00%
    War Miranda!!!
    12.00%

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
    Since LarrySmith's intervention he has taken an extremely unaggresive approach to boxingscene. I am glad he's no longer on the tear he was prior to the intervention but I think he needs to find a middle ground between the two extremes. It's impossible to post on boxingscene without occasionally flaming. I'm a Pac & Cotto fan but I think Larry needs to start attacking back. Please discuss. Poll to follow!
    No, its immature and child-like to fight back with people on a website...

Comment

What you on about, slag?

Comment

Yeah, Google It ***** is getting off too easy, flame this fool

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Flaming a bit is ok, it's only bad when you start overdoing it constantly. Don Larry needs to find that middleground.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Poor Larry has all his boyfriends trying to defend him and Floyd on a thread I made and poor larry is looking like ODLH she just cant pull the trigger.
            :lmfao:
            I have a few of larrys boyfriends now making threads about me all sticking up for larry and floyd

I am loving it.

Larry can't pull the trigger alone now can she?
            Nope.

Comment

Flaming a bit is ok, it's only bad when you start overdoing it constantly. Don Larry needs to find that middleground.
              What the public wants is a Drewwoodside vs Tunney!

I like Tunney via 6 post Anti-Whiteman triple reply combo.

Step-up Drew! Prove the doubters wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Google_It_Bitch View Post
                Poor Larry has all his boyfriends trying to defend him and Floyd on a thread I made and poor larry is looking like ODLH she just cant pull the trigger.
                I have a few of larrys boyfriends now making threads about me all sticking up for larry and floyd

I am loving it.

Larry can't pull the trigger alone now can she?
                Nope.
                man i find you imature and ignorant..aint no reason to argue with idiots

Comment

"A wise man told me don't argue with fools
                  Cause people from a distance can't tell who is who"

Comment

Really? I think this board would be better off with absolutely no flaming. Just my opinion tho.

Comment

Working...
                    X