No announcement yet.

The Karate Kid (2010) - Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Karate Kid (2010) - Review

For anyone that has seen this movie feel free to give your opinion or review about it.

The Karate Kid (2010)

I grew up watching the original Karate Kid movies. I admit I was skeptical about seeing the remake starring Jaden Smith and Jackie Chan. The only flaw I see with the movie is that it's called "The Karate Kid" but the kid is learning Kung Fu in the movie and not Karate. "The Kung Fu Kid" would of been a better title for it in my opinion. But, when you watch the movie it actually has very similar if not identical scenes and lines from the original Karate Kid movie. The fighting is pretty sick. The acting is awesome. The bully kid(s) did a great job in playing the bad guy. Story was real similar in some ways. They added a few new things to it though. Overall I give this movie 10/10. Is it better than the original ? That depends on who you ask. I thought some parts were better than the original. The movie is at least on the same level as the OG movie if not better. Again, that's all on who you ask.

I recommended at least renting it. It's definitely worth the money in my opinion.
    Last edited by Toy Story 3; 10-27-2010, 01:20 PM.
Working...
X